...crazy..?

-Y/N-

"So what should we do today everyone?" you said during the next morning's breakfast.

"I was thinking we could all go swimming!" Lesley replied.

"Oooh that sounds fun!" Anthony said and everyone nodded their agreement.

"Then it's settled!" Lesley said.

"Then let's all get into our bathing suits!" Alastor said. Everyone went off to their rooms to change. A few minutes later and you all were regrouped by the front door. Lesley handed everyone towels and left the house, leading the way to the pool. As everyone walked, you were looking around again. The beauty of heaven amazed you, blindingly white and perfect. As you watched the sky you noticed something. An area that seemed to be glitching slightly. You shook your head and it was gone. That was strange... you thought and rubbed your eyes. Lesley stopped before a small gate and pushed it open, holding it as everyone walked in. Inside was a very luxurious pool. Everyone set down their things and Angel immediately cannonballed in. You happily slid in with Alastor. The water was nice and cool and felt good against your skin.

"Well this is quite nice," Alastor said. You nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Agreed! I'm gonna go swim!" you replied and kicked off from the wall, diving under the water and happily swimming around. You started swimming back up to the surface but... you couldn't move. You frantically tried moving your limbs as you sank to the bottom of the pool, but it was no use. You felt yourself blacking out and the pool around you started glitching wildly.

You woke up, sitting up and taking a breath. You were in a chair by the pool, everyone was still playing and having fun swimming.

"Have a nice nap?" Lesley said brightly. "You must've been tired! You sat down and fell asleep as soon as we got here!" oh! So it was all a dream? You thought. That made much more sense! Jeez your dreams could be scary. You settled back into your chair and relaxed again, closing your eyes. Your eyes shot open again. There was one problem.

You were still wet.