C n V

-Y/N POV-

It'd been a few years. You'd grown accustomed to everything around you and you had even survived the exterminations. You'd learned of your old enemies, Vox and Val and how powerful they'd gotten. It pissed you off. You hadn't seen Alastor though. You hoped you would soon. You currently were shopping. You needed some outfits as most of yours had ripped.

You began walking around, taking in the shops around you for one of interest when you accidentally bumped into someone and toppled over.
"Oh! Omg, I'm so sorry!" a girl's voice said. You quickly got to your feet and took in the people before you. One of them was a pale girl with rosy cheeks and blonde hair. She was about your height and wearing a red suit. The other was a girl about a head shorter than you. She had hair over one eye and an X under the hair. Her skin was an ashen gray. She had a bow on the back of her head and was wearing a red button-up crop top with a plain black skirt.
"Oh, no it's alright!" you said. "I'm Y/N"

"Hi Y/N!" The blonde girl said. "I'm Charlie, and this is Vaggie!" the girl named Vaggie gave you a slight nod in greeting.

"I've never seen you around before!"
"Oh, I've only been here a few years. I haven't made much of myself so I've been looking for something to do." You replied. Charlie's eyes lit of and she gave a sly smile.
"Well... I'm actually working on something. A hotel. And it's purpose is to rehabilitate sinners" she said with an implied 'wanna be our friend and help?' You gasped.
"That is so cool! Can I help?" you said excitedly. Vaggie gave you a slightly raised eyebrow in surprise and Charlie squealed.

"Ab-so-lutely!" She said, and linked her arm through yours. She dragged you off chattering excitedly. You smiled. New friends!