✧ 𝟎𝟏𝟓: ʟᴀᴛᴇ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟏𝟓: ʟᴀᴛᴇ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

It was now the 22, November 2022.

A week and 2 days after the kiss.
The kiss that Maisie and Lando shared.

They haven't mentioned it once since. They did like nothing happened..

But it was still on their minds..
But it was complicated.

Well, it wasn't really complicated, but for them it was..

Lando didn't bring up the kiss again because he thought that Maisie regretted it. He saw that she haven't said a word about it so he came to his own conclusion..

On the other hand, Maisie didn't regret the kiss at all. She realised at that very moment that she liked Lando. That she liked him more than just a friend. But she thought he regretted the kiss, so she didn't mention it either..

(Between us they were both really stupid..)

Anyway, Maisie was finally going to see Lando. She was excited actually. They were going to "celebrate" his birthday, well it was a late birthday celebration but since his birthday was a Sunday of race he couldn't really celebrate it!

Just a restaurant, and some friends.
Something simple,

One of the thing Maisie liked the most about Lando was that even if he was famous, rich, he was simple.

Anywho, she was now on a FaceTime with Max, they were talking about everything and nothing.

"when is the dinner tonight again?" max asked to the girl

"seriously? you forgot?" maisie chuckled

"yes"

"you're stupid but eight" she informed him as she finished applying her lipstick, and then looked the camera to see Lando?

"maisieee" he spoke exaggerating on the 'e'

"landooo" she imitated him, also exaggerating on the last letter "how are you?" she warmly smiled

"i'm good, and you?"

"great thanks! you're here since when?"