✧ 𝟎𝟐𝟔: ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ ✧

✧ ➬ 𝟎𝟐𝟔: ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ

✧ ➬ 𝟎𝟐𝟔: ᴏғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ

MAISIE was on instagram. Distraught.

Since this morning many rumors about her and lando were all over the social medias. She did expect this but not this quick, well it's right that they weren't always very very discreet but still...

Videos/pictures about the other weeks when they got out but,

now, some pictures about the "party" at the bar two days ago about them close, really close and... them kissing were on twitter and instagram.

Also, the reel she posted where she cooked the poke-bowl. Lando came in the kitchen and he kissed her, it was on camera but she cut this moment! But.. The moment of him walking into the kitchen was filmed, we couldn't see his face, but people assumed that it was Lando.. And they were right..

"maisie, can i ask you a question?" lando asked as he arrived in her bedroom and sat next to her

"yes?"

"do you still mind if people know that we are together? if you don't want everyone to know it's okay of course. i just want to know because of all the rumors" he softly wondered,

He hoped she would say yes, he wanted to say to everyone 'she is mine', only his. He wanted to say to everyone that she was his girlfriend. He wanted to kiss her in public, hold her hand in public..

But if she still didn't want to tell everyone that they were together he would be okay with that, it's her choice.

"i- i think i want to tell everyone. first it would be much easier, second i know you want to tell it to everyone-"

"but-"

"don't say that you are okay with that" she cut him off  "i know you are and that's why you're perfect" she chuckled "and so third point, everyone already know it, did you saw the pictures of us kissing??"

"no i didn't saw that? when?"

"the bar 2 days ago"

"ohh"

"yeah" Maisie chuckled

"okay, then we tell it to everyone?"

"well i guess we are.."

"but not now!"