✧ 𝟎𝟓𝟑: sɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ ✧

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟓𝟑: sɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟓𝟑: sɪɴɢᴀᴘᴏʀᴇ

Formula 1 was back.
Since a while actually, two Grand Prix already happened. The Dutch gp, the 27 August where Lando ended seventh and The Italy gp , the 3 September where Lando ended eighth.

Today was the Sunday, 17 September so race day and in Singapore.

"lando wake up!" Maisie exclaimed with a smile on her face as she saw the time on her phone, time to wake up

"2 seconds.."

"come on"

"ugh... okay" Lando tiredly spoke but finally opened his eyes to see his girlfriend more than excited, "wow you are happy today"

"We're in singapore, it's a racing day and you're going to do great tonight! So yes i'm happy"

"how do you know i'm going to do great?"

"i just know trust me and now get up"

"okay okay, i'm getting up" He raised his hands like an innocent and got out from the bed to enter the shower.

So he quickly showered and got ready, once finished he went back to the bedroom to see his girlfriend on her phone waiting and ready.

"don't tell me you're ready since before you woke me up?"

"maybe.." Maisie replied, "but i can explain. I woke up early and i couldn't fell asleep again so i just got ready and waited until it was time for you to wake you up"

"oh okay, well since I'm now ready and we have some time before we have to head to the track what if we ate somewhere outside?"

"oh yes please, i'm hungry!"

"okay then we are going but first i have to tell you, you look really pretty"

"thank you" the girl smiled as her cheeks began to redden a bit but she then complimented him back, "and you look good"

"i'm just wearing a mclaren t-shirt but thank you"

"exactly and you're welcome"

"okay, if you say so" Lando escaped a small chuckle, "and now we gotta go to not be late later at the track. like always"