✧ 𝟎𝟐𝟑: "ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ" ✧

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟐𝟑: "ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ"

MAISIE woke up and saw that she was literally sleeping on Lando. Her head was on his chest and his arms were around her waist, she carefully looked at the hour on her phone, 4 a.m. She sighed and just buried her head in his neck. It was comfortable like that..

A few more hours later and MAISIE finally woke up. Lando was still peacefully sleeping, she smiled and tried to get up but he limited her movements. The only solution was to wake him up. After a few tries he finally woke up,

"slept well?" he softly asked

morning voice.

"yeah, slept really well and you?"

"slept well too" he smiled and kissed her cheek "now we have to get up"

"yep!" Maisie exclaimed and stood up once Lando had released her from his arms and then he stood up.

She went to one of the bathroom, washed her face. Changed her clothes into something simple and most important, comfortable! She then came back downstairs and went to the kitchen where Lando was.

"already dressed?"

"yep, i have to go soon"

"it's so lame" lando complained

"i agree, it's lame" she agreed "but your fault, you shouldn't live in monaco.."

"you shouldn't live in London.."

Today Maisie was going back to London. Meaning that she will leave Lando. Maria and Max already left 2 days ago and now it was her turn..

Anyway, the couple ate the breakfast together and talked a bit before it was time to go. He gently drove her to the airport. But to say goodbye to her they went somewhere where no one was, to be discreet.

"you tell me when you lend" he told her

"yes, i will" she nodded

"so, good flight" Lando said and opened his arms to hug, an embrace his girlfriend gladly accepted

"thank you, i'll see you soon i hope"