✧ 𝟎𝟒𝟗: ɢʀᴇᴇᴄᴇ ✧

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟒𝟗: ɢʀᴇᴇᴄᴇ

➬ ✧ 𝟎𝟒𝟗: ɢʀᴇᴇᴄᴇ

"hey" Maisie smiled as she turned her head to see a lando awake

"hey" Lando smiled back "great sleep?"

"yeah and you?"

"same"

After a few more minutes in the bed they both got up. They then went downstairs and saw that nobody was awake so they decided as good friends to buy the breakfast for their friends and themselves.

Luckily, there was a small bakery right next to the AirBnb.

"it's really pretty out here"

"yeah i agree. Today we have to visit a bit"

"definitely!" Maisie exclaimed before entering the bakery, Lando right behind her. They ordered takeaways for breakfast and headed back to the airbnb where their friends were still sleeping.

But it gave them time to prepare the breakfast and by 'prepare' they meant pour the orange juice in the glasses and put the food on a tray on the table.

"lando shut up you are going to wake them up"

"we're supposed to wake them up so it doesn't matter"

"i know but we can wake them up in a more nice way"

"okay okay sorry isie"

"i hate you so much" Maisie said as she turned towards him so they were now facing each other

"you love me so much"

"nop, but maybe in your dreams"

"sure of yourself?"

"definitel-" She didn't even finished her sentence that she remarked the look on his face and she knew what it meant so she ran around the worktop so they were not close from each other, "no norris you are not doing this"

"yes i'am" He said, and ran around the worktop so he could catch her, but as she did the same to avoid him they were now opposite of each other with the worktop separating them.

And Lando looked at her again but Maisie immediately understood it and they basically began to run to each other, he tried to catch her, she tried to avoid him and it went well for her until he unfortunately caught her with his hands carefully placed on her hips.