1.3.2

"I told you, darlin, you have to rest." Aidan shakes his head as he places a damp towel over his girlfriend's forehead as he perched on the edge of her bed, "We gotta break your fever."

"But the exams-"

"Fuck the exams." He cuts her off, tucking a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear, "Since when do you care about exams anyway, I thought you wanted to be a cheerleader professionally."

"That's on the off chance I can move to America and become a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader, duh." Maeve rolls her eyes, "I'd look so hot in that uniform."

"I see you're fever hasn't affected you're vanity." Aidan mutters under his breathe and she squints at him,

"I didn't catch that, what?"

"Nothing, beautiful." He grins innocently before Maeve's sister's burst through the door,

"Maeve, you will not believe what's happened." Caoimhe yells as she jumps onto the end of her sister's bed, Siobhan close behind,

"It's so funny, your friends are so stupid."

"Ach, be a little quieter, would ya?" Maeve groans, clutching her head and they rolls their eyes at her.

"What's happened?" Aidan asks them, a faux look of interest on his face as he hands Maeve a glass of water.

Siobhan grins widely as she hands the boy a newspaper, "They're on the front page-"

"Tricked the church, they did-" Caoimhe butts in, her sister following on again,

"Said they saw Mary cry, they did."

"What?" Maeve questions, hand me that, "A local group of students have been the creators of cruel prank on their local Catholic Church?"

"Ach," Aidan sighs, "That's why that English prick went out looking like some priest this afternoon."

"We bumped into Shelly after school," Siobhan explains, "She said that it was actually dog piss they saw-"

"Language." Maeve stares at her younger sister pointedly before contracting herself completely, "Fuckin' dog piss, are they bat shit insane or what?"

"Language." Caiomhe mutters under her breath but rolls her eyes at the glare she receives from her older sister.

"Ay, at least Michelle's tits look good in that top." Maeve shrugs looking at her best friend posing in the centre of the group picture.

Aidan makes a face at her and she shrugs, "Ach, don't give me that look Aidan, it's called girl's supporting girls. I'm willing to be a feminist if nobody else will."

"Whatever you say, my love," Aidan kisses her temple with a soft smile.

A/N: Okay I know this is not the update you were all looking for and I'm sorry it's so short but I'm not gonna lie, episode three kinda bores me so I didn't know where to go with it.

I'll try and upload more frequently now that episode is out the way but sorry for the extremely short chapter.