1.4.2

Maeve stares up at her boyfriend with a pout, in an attempt to hold back her smile from the way his fingers trail up her leg, "Cooled off yet?" He asks her with a small smirk, trailing kisses across her collar bone.

"I didn't need to cool off."

Pulling back to look at his girlfriend, the silver cross around his neck dangling over her chest - her blouse half unbuttoned to allow him a glance of her cleavage without revealing too much of herself to him.

"What?" she asks, her blue eyes looking up at him, he could almost see a flash of an emotion that the innocent girl had never really let take control of her - lust was a sin after all, one that she was usually good at controlling with just one glance to her purity bracelet.

However, today her blouse was long sleeved.

"You're just so fucking beautiful." He breathes out, reaching to tuck a loose strand of her hair behind her ear before allowing his hand to travel to her blouse once more, he looks up at her and for the first time, she makes no move to stop him as he unbuttons the rest of her shirt - revealing her red lace bra.

Slowly leaning down to plant a kiss between her breasts, he looks up at her with a smirk and taps the strap of the red fabric, "What devilish colours for such an angel."

She blushes, her mind spirals at the way her stomach flutters under his gaze. She knows this is wrong, this was against almost all of her morals and she should definitely put a stop to this.

But why did something so wrong have to feel so good?

Aidan leans back in, connecting his lips with hers as she allows herself to relax into the kiss. Kisses with Aidan were like a drug, she was sucked in so quickly and the more they kissed, the more she needed it.

The more she needed him.

He was like her addiction, which she also knew was a sin - and yet for once in her life, she couldn't find it in herself to care how many sins she was committing in this very moment.

"God, I love you." she gasps as his hand trails further up her thigh, he raises a brow and smile,

"I love you too," he reaches the hem of her skirt and looks up at her, "Is this okay, love?"

She nods quickly and he moves his free hand to her chin, forcing her to look his way, "Words, darlin'."

"I'm sure."

And although they were the words he had been waiting for, for the majority of their relationship, for some reason Aidan can't bring himself to move his hand any further.

It's not that he didn't want to, not at all. He just knew his girlfriend like the back of his hand and even if this is what she wanted in this moment, he knew her religion meant more than anything to her.

He couldn't bring himself to put her in a situation that she might regret later on.

"Why did you stop?" She asks when she realises his movements halt and he sits up, moving to lay beside her, her face in his hand as he moves her head towards him,

"I don't want to do anything you're going to regret."

"I told you I was ready." Maeve shakes her head and he takes her hand into his free hand, stroking circles with the thumb resting on her cheek.

"Darlin'," he moves to rolls up her blouse sleeve, displaying her bracelet, "I know you well enough to know that this is more important to you than that one moment."

Maeve looks down, the shame of her actions suddenly taking over and he uses his hand to push her chin back up and look her in the eye, "Hey, it's okay, love, nothing happened."

"But it could have-"

"We didn't do anything, your purity is still in tact."

Maeve looks up at her boyfriend with a newfound admiration. Many other boys would have jumped at the chance to take advantage of her moment of lust and instead he thought about her in the long run.

Aidan Mallon was definitely a keeper and this just proved it.

"I love you, Aidan." she sniffles slightly and he smiles, pulling her into his side and buttoning up her blouse for her,

"I love you most, my angel."

A/N: Two updates in one day????
new year new me i guess 🤷‍♀️