Your mine

Keatons POV:

Without thinking, I plunge my teeth right into her neck, making me groan in pleasure. After I lick the wound clean, I slight lift my head back to see my beautiful mates face, only to gasp.

She's passed out cold, with me holding her up. My face then pales when I realize I heard her screams, but I ignored them. I need to get her out of here before someone comes out and sees us like this. I use my werewolf speed to race out to my car, carrying Aviana in my arms.

I gently place her in the passenger seat and jog over to the drivers side, before getting in and racing down the road.
================================

Once I get back to the house, I race up to my room and gently set her down on my bed. I sense of regret filled me. I can't believe I just did that. Without her consent. Jays gonna kill me. SHE is gonna kill me. But as I start to overthink, a sense of pride also takes over.

She is my mate. MINE. ONLY MINE. And by marking her it shows that she's mine. As I look down at her, I realize I got a little bit of blood on her clothes. She needs a new shirt. As sense of excitement fills me when I realize this is my chance to see her in my clothes.

As gently as I could, I lifted the shirt off her body, trying not to look at her boobs, but failed. Her bra was a baby blue color, as well as lace. My pants start to tent as I get more and more turned on. Clenching my fists and looking away, I take a deep breath before I resume what I was doing. I quickly peeled off her shirt and put mine on her. If marking her wasn't enough, then having my scent all over her was. I look down at her in adoration.

She's so beautiful. I cannot believe I was blessed with her. And since she's so beautiful, I'm definitely gonna need a cold shower. I walk over to the bathroom and turn on the shower, I don't bother closing the door so if she wakes up I can hear her. I peel off my clothes and get into my cold shower. While I'm in the shower, my mind once again floats back to mate. She's so beautiful. My hands come down from my hair and gently start stroking my cock. I imagine her sweet, pink, plump lips wrapped around my dick, taking me all the way in her sweet throat.

I throw my head back in ecstasy and moan loudly. "Aviana," I moan over and over again. My hand strokes my dick faster and I tight my hand around it, imagining her cock in her pussy. I groan loudly and shoot my load all over the shower wall.

I take deep breaths and try to finish the rest of my shower without any more hard ons. I walk out of the shower and grab a towel and wrap it around my waist. As I walk out of the bathroom, I see Aviana sitting up in the bed, looking at me hungrily.

Avianas POV:
I wake up with a horrible headache. So bad I feel like I wanna puke. I sit up in bed and freeze. Who's bed is this? Where am I? Why is the smell of this room so familiar? I look around before my eyes land on someone walking out of the bathroom.

Keaton. Of course. Fucker kidnapped me. Though I can go on and on about my hatred for him, in this moment I couldn't say one bad thing about him.

Having just got out of the shower, his hair was all wet and disheveled. He had beads on water running down his body to his waist. The towel hung lowly on his hips, making his v-line very visible.

I was very much drooling. Looking at him wiry so much hunger while I could feel wetness forming between my legs. My eyes finally meet his and Widen. His eyes were Taking me in, almost drinking my figure. I watched his slowly trail over my legs and waist, lingering on my neck and breasts.

I gulp as he starts staking towards me, like a predator hunting his prey. He slowly lowers himself on the bed, his face inches from mine.

"See something you like?" He asks. I don't answer. Simply staring at his lips. After what feels like eternity, I lean in and kiss him. I quickly pulled back after realizing what I has just done, but Keaton had other plans. He quickly pins me down on the bed and captures my lips. He kisses me so roughly and passionately, his tongue massages mine before his kisses start to go down my neck. I almost scream when his tongue licks a certain spot on my neck.

He travels down to my chest, before looking up at me for permission, I quickly nod and he waste no time taking my shirt off my body.

He unclips my bra before taking a deep breath.

"I didn't lie when I said you were beautiful, Aviana," he says, looking down at me adoringly. That was enough to snap me out of my trance I was in.