Sleepover

Aviana's POV:

"What do you mean another mate? I have more than 2?" I asked, shocked. I cant count how many times today I've been shocked. Too much is happening at once, it's so hard for me to keep up with it all.

Jay looks at me.

"Avi baby," he says, the nickname making me blush profusely.

He continues. "Before you knew about all of this, Celia said there was another. She meant another mate...for you. It's the only explanation as to why someone broke into your house and knows about our mate bond." I sit there with my mouth wide open. I couldn't believe it. How? Why? So many questions run through my mind, I couldn't take it anymore.

"This is too much for me to process right now," I state. Celia looks at me with understanding.

"Alright dear. We can continue this conversation tomorrow." Jay, Keaton and I quickly bid goodbye to Celia and get into the truck. After I got into the front seat I just looked ahead, and zoned out. Without even realizing it, we end up pulling in front of my house.

I look at Keaton and Jay. "Thank you for taking me home," I say awkwardly. I try to quickly jump out, but someone reaches out and grasp my arm in a firm grip. Keaton.

"Where's your moms car," he asks. Why does he know what my moms car looks like? I wanted to know, so I asked.

He smirks. "I know a lot of things. Now where is she?"

"She's out of town for a few days," I reply.

Keaton looks at Jay, his eyes glazing over. What is he doing?

He looks back at me. "You're staying with us tonight," he says. No room for argument. But me being myself, I argue anyway.

"No thanks, I'm good."

I feel Jay move behind me. He takes my chin and turns me head towards him.

"There's someone out there that knows where you live baby. Mate or not, we need to keep you safe until we know who he is, and you can't be alone."

"Fine," I say rolling my eyes. I feel Jays hand quickly snake around my neck, giving it a firm squeeze. My cheeks immediately redden, and I feel my panties start to get wet. What is happening to me?

"Don't roll your eyes at me."

I glance at Keaton, to see him already looking at me hungrily, his pants starting to tent.
I nod at Jay, causing him to let go and place a gentle kiss on my forehead.

I buckle back up before we peel out of my driveway and start out way home. As Keaton is driving, I feel him put his hand on my inner thigh, slowly rubbing it up and down. Teasing me. What a dick.

I clench my things together, feeling my panties get even wetter. I see him smirk out of the corner of my eye. He inches his hand closer and closer to my core, until his hand brushes against my panties. Just as I'm about to lose all control and tell him to rip them off, we pull up to his house. I quickly jump out of the truck and hide behind Jay, suddenly extremely shy.

Jay chuckles and takes my hand, leading me inside. Just as we're about to go into his room he pushed me against the wall, putting his leg in mine, pressing right on my core. I quickly clean my thighs around his legs, suddenly feeling sensitive.

He puts his hand under my chin, making me look him right in the eyes. He looks at me with passion and lust. Then he speaks.

"Don't think I didn't notice you're little scene with Keaton in the car baby. I could smell your arousel perfectly. I even saw your face in the review mirror. You are so sexy baby." He looks me straight in the eyes, his eyes darkening. He quickly looks at my lips, before looking up at me again. He leans in and places a passionate kiss on my lips.

After he pulls away I blush, look up at him from under my lashes, making him growl.

"Fuck this." He slams his lips to mine, devouring my lips. He's relentless against me. Not giving me a break for even a second.

What happened to gentle Jay? I like gentle Jay but I think I like this side of him even more.

He thrusts his tongue into my mouth making me moan. He pulls me up against him, wrapping my legs around his waist. He kicks open his door and gently sets me down on the bed, then pulls away from me. He then stands there, panting hard, looking at me. No, admiring me. I blush profusely under his gaze.

He smiles lovingly at me.

"I'll give you a t-shirt to sleep in for tonight," he says, before going into one of his drawers and grabbing a large shirt for me to wear. He gently hands me it and I accept it gratefully before going into the bathroom to change.

I try to be quick, not wanting what happened with Keaton to repeat with Jay. I fold my clothes and set them on thr counter before walking back out into Jays room, to see him in already shirtless, and in shorts. Yummy.

He turns his head, his eyes then bulging out of there sockets. He looks me up and down, then gets up and starts to walk towards me. I take slow steps backward before my back is up against the wall.

"Keaton decided to let you stay in my room tonight. So we have the whole night alone together," he says before gently kissing my neck and pulling me to him by my waist.

Well, This is going be a fun night.