Meeting Him

I was met with the most deepest green eyes I had ever seen in my life. They were breathtaking. I could stare into them all day. I looked at the guys face and saw he was really hot. Like really hot. He had short black hair and sharp jawline. He was really tall and you could tell because of how uncomfortably he was sitting in his chair. He was really muscular too. His muscles were bulging out of his black shirt. When I was done checking him out, I looked up to meet his eyes again. I realized he caught me checking him out and I blushed. He smirked and I turned back around in my chair. After everyone stopped talking, the teacher told us that we were going to be doing practice lab. We were going to be identifying clear liquids with our partners. Me and Jay were doing pretty well I guess. He knew every one so far. When we asked him how, he said because they had different smells. How could you smell them when they have almost no scent, I thought.

"I think this one is water," I said. Jay laughed at me.

"You've said that about everyone so far," he said.

"Yeah because that's what they all look like," I said with a grin.

I went to grab my pencil but accidentally knocked over one of the liquids. He teacher immediately looked up and sniffed that air. Weird, I thought.

"Aviana go to the bathroom and wash of your hands. If that liquid stays on your skin you could have an allergic reaction," he said.

I quickly walked out of the class and tried to find the bathroom. When I found it I walked in as washed my hands twice just to be sure. When I walked out I felt a presence behind me. I turned around and felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and slam me into the lockers.

"What the fuck!?" I yelled.

I looked up and realized it was the guy who growled in class. I trapped me between him and the lockers. He put his face in the crook of my neck and Inhailed.

"Why the Actual fuck you are smelling me you psycho!?"

He put his large Hand over me mouth to silence me.

"Oh you have know idea how long I've waited for you kitten," he huskily said into my ear.

I looked up and saw a pair of really dark eyes. His eyes were so dark they were almost black.

"What's your name kitten," he asked as his lips brushed against my earlobe.

I was scared of what this guy was going to do. My legs almost gave out From under me but I managed to stay standing and keep silent.

"So you won't answer me kitten. That's okay. I'll get it out of you one way or the other," he said.

He let go of me and walked down to hall back to our class, leaving me shocked and confused.