Punished

Aviana's POV:

The ride home was tense, at least for me. Deimos seemed relaxed, whereas I was basically shaking in my seat.

Not out of fear.

Excitement.

He said he would punish me, but I would enjoy it. What is he gonna do?

He did this on purpose, to tease me. To have me literally on the edge of my seat.

After about 15 long minutes, we pulled up to the house. I think I underestimated just how big it was. It's a literal mansion. It's beautiful.

I could probably fit like 20 of my house in this one, probably even more.

He pulls in the driveway, into to huge garage and parks. He's quick to get out and open my door. He quickly pulls me into him and slams me up against the car door.

"Don't think I couldn't smell you in the car, love." I turn beat red at that and look anywhere but his face.

He squeezes my cheeks together and roughly turns my head to look at him.

It's as though his blue eyes are looking into my soul when he looks at me. I take this time to admire his face. His strong, sharply structured jaw, the tiny scar just above his eye. The mole right his ear. He's so handsome.

His blond hair falls in front of his eyes, making his gaze look ever more dangerous.

He studies my face for a few more seconds before pressing a hard kiss on my lips, making sure I taste him.

He pulls away and takes my hand, leading me into the house and up the stairs. He opens the door to his room and leads me inside before putting his hand around my throat and firmly squeezing.

Once again he slams me against the wall and growls in my ear.

"You were a naughty girl, baby," he purrs in my ear. I moan when he tightens his hand even more around my throat.

"So Daddy is gonna punish his little girl."
I moan loudly at that. I expect him to kiss me again, but he pulls away. I look at him on confusion.

"I wanna talk to you first, baby." He guides me over to the bed before plopping me right into his lap.

"Hi," I say, nothing else coming to my brain. He smiles back at me.

"Hi, baby."

"What do you wanna talk about?"

He takes a deep breath. "I don't want to move too fast for you. I know we met under... weird circumstances but I don't want to force you into anything. I just wanna make sure your comfortable."

He was right. We did move very fast. I mean not even 10 minutes after meeting him I was crying in his arms on the way to his house where I spent the night.

From someone on the outside looking in, it would seem like a huge problem. But we were mates.

It's like we had known each-other forever, and I knew he wouldn't hurt me, just like how it was with Keaton and Jay. Even though Keaton did hurt me...but that was an accident.

I smile brightly at Deimos. "I'm perfectly fine. Even though I've only known you for a few days. I feel like I've known you for so much longer. I love being with you, and we're not moving too fast. I trust you." He growls and cups my ass, squeezing it harshly.