Apologies and the Truth

Aviana's POV:

That was a enough to snap me out of the trance I seemed to be in. I quickly grabbed some of the bedsheet and tried to cover my chest. Using all of my might, I tried to push Keaton off of me, but it he didn't move an inch. He brows furrowed and he backed away.

"What's wrong?" He asks. I look up at him, shocked he even asked.

"What's wrong?" I repeat. He still looks back at me like I have 3 heads. I huffed and shook my head, trying to keep myself from crying.

"What's wrong," I repeated once again, "is that you left me alone in that bathroom the other day after you knocked me unconscious , you assaulted me in the hallway, I passed out for some reason, you basically kidnapped me  and brought me to your home, then...", I trail off, wanting to add on what just happened between us, but too embarrassed to speak of it.

He looks at me with longing and sighs.

"Baby," he starts. "There's a lot I need to explain to you, but now is not the right time to explain it all to you." Now it was my turn to look at him like he had 3 heads.

"Keaton there's nothing you can say to make anything you've done these past few days right," I say leaving no room for argument. I quickly put back on my shirt, before marching downstairs, and ordering an Uber to get home.

================================

When I get home, I sigh in relief. I cant believe all of those thing happened. I should tell my mom. Forget that I should tell the authorities, but for some reason, there was something holding me back and I couldn't tell you what it was.

I try to leave those thoughts out of my head as I walk upstairs. I walk into my room and gasp.

My bed sheets and blankets are thrown all across the room. My drawers are open and my clothes are spread out all across the room. The only thing I was focused on though was a nearly folded note laying across my pillow.

I shakily walk over to it, grab the note, and open the note.

Dear Love,

I realize this wasn't the best thing to do, but you'll understand soon. I will be seeing you very, very soon my love.

Love, N

I look at the note in disbelief. Who did this? Or more importantly, who is N?

I rack my brain trying to think before it finally comes to me. This was Keaton, he did this to get back at me.

I crumple up the paper and try to contain my rage.

================================

Keatons POV:

After Aviana ran out, It took everything in me to keep myself from running after her, but I knew she needed this time to process everything that's going on. I sign and get dresses before I head downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and see Jay standing there.

He walks up to me in fast strides.

"What did you do to Aviana, I didn't see her for the whole last half of the school day,"
He says. I sigh and explain everything to him. He could barley contain his rage.

"YOU MARKED HER!?" He exclaims.

"Yes I did. I am an Alpha, I can do whatever I want."

He sighs and rubs his temples.

"There is so much wrong with what you just said, but I don't have time for that right now, we have to see Celia today, remember dumbass?" He asks. I growl at the name.

"Yes I remember, idiot," I snap back. He swiftly walks past me, motioning for me to follow. I knew he wanted me to follow him to Celia's house.

Celia's property was about a 15 minutes walk from the Pack house. As soon as we get there, we're greeted by the short, grey haired elderly women.

"Hello my darlings," she says to us, before hugging us and motioning for us to come inside. We sit down on the couch and wait for her to speak.

"Something is troubling you, I can feel it," she says. Me and Jay look at eachother before I clear my throat and reply.

"We have a problem," I start. She looks at me, silently telling me to continue.

"Jay thinks he may be mates with my mate," I rush out. She looks between us, a grin forming on her face. I look back at her confused.

"I could have told you that before you walked in the door, but I wanted to hear before to confirm my thoughts," she says.

"I can feel the connection between you all just from standing here. Jay, she is your mate, and Keaton she is yours." I look up at her, shocked.
I look over at Jay to see the exact same expression on his face. Though it seems Celia isn't done.

"There seems to be another suprise though in your bond," she adds.

"What is it, Celia?" Asks Jay hurriedly. She starts once again.

"There is another."

Woah.

What.

Another?

"Another person in the bond?", I ask. She nods her head.

"I cannot tell you who, but he is very powerful, I can feel his energy."

Another man?

================================

First off I want to thank all of my readers, thank you for reading and especially for the votes. I love you all, be sure to leave comments and suggestions!