Deimos

Aviana's POV:

My eyes bulge, another break in? Again? We need to find who is doing this, because not only am I in danger, my mom could be too. Celia says it's my mate, but that doesn't mean I'm out of harms way.

I sigh, my thoughts running a mile a minute, but then my eye catches the food Jay made for me. I sit down on the stool and gesture for Jay and Keaton to sit next to me before digging in.

After last night, I'm so hungry. I used a lot of energy...even though I wasn't the one doing anything.

I blush and look down, hoping neither of them noticed. I see them both smirk out of the corner of my eye, confirming they did.

After Breakfast, Jay and Keaton led me upstairs so I could get changed. They gave me a pair of leggings, panties, and bra, and a big sweatshirt, which was obviously one of theirs. I look at them confused.

"Who's clothes are these? I was just gonna put on the clothes I had on yesterday," I state.

Keaton smirks and looks at Jay.

"They're yours baby. As soon as I found out you were my mate, I had brand new clothes put in my closet for you. All in your size and style," he replies. I look at him dumbfounded.

He got a whole closet full of clothes for me? I blush and smile at him adoration. He turns his head, but not before I can see his blush.

After I get dressed, we all walked down to Celia's house. It was a long walk, but the scenery was too beautiful to make it not enjoyable. When we arrived, she already seemed to know why we returned.

"He's getting bolder," she states.

"How do we even know if this person is my mate?" I say. I know Celia is like a physic but there's no way of knowing for sure.

"There isn't, but I know this person is still of deep connection to you," she says. That could be anyone. Old friends, family, the list goes on.

I quickly got overwhelmed, and wanted to leave. Keaton got the message, and without a word he got up and grabbed me by the waist, guiding me outside.

"I cannot do this right now, I shouldn't have to worry about my safety in my own home Kea."

"I know baby, I know. We'll figure this out." I see Jay walk up behind me and gently tug me back, hugging me from behind. I instantly meld against his chest and sigh.

"Let's go do something, get our minds off things," he suggests. I do need a distraction right now. After agreed, we all decided we should go to the movies.

We take the truck down to the theater and go in, where I quickly learned my so called mates don't like horror movies.

"Oh come on, please?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because why?" Wow I'm really annoying.

Jay and Kea sigh simultaneously and look at me.

"We just don't like horror movies," Jay states. Pussies.

"Ugh! Fine, do you wanna see the Barbie movie instead?" I see there eyes widen and cringe.

"I'd rather watch the scary movie instead," says Keaton. I grin, happy I got my own way. We buy the tickets, and head into the actual theater.

"This theater has reclining seats? This is so cool," I state. In my old town, our theater has these really old creaky seats, like ones you see in an auditorium, and half of them were stained with grease or other things I'd rather not know of.

They chuckle at me and sit down on either side of me.

"I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." They were reluctant on letting me go myself since I'm basically being stalked, but I eventually confused them.

I walk into the bathroom and do my business, then walk up to the sink to wash my hands. No one else was in the bathroom, so I decided to try to fix my hair since it looked like I was a crazy person. I flip my head upside down to put it in a ponytail.

I flip my head backup and gasp. I see a tall, blonde man standing right behind me. I go to scream but he quickly covers my mouth and backs me up against the wall.

I was trapped in between a stranger and wall. Again. I start to thrash around but he pins my arms skillfully to my sides, causing me to feel sparks go down my arm. I look back up at him in confusion.

I examine his face. He's extremely handsome. Dangerously handsome. He has a strong build with broad shoulders. His semi long hair reaches down to his ears. He has a sharp jawline and thick brows. He looks at me with his cold blue eyes, examining me from head to toe.

I tremble under his gaze.

"Please don't hurt me," I say fearfully. His eyes dart back up to mine, looking at me like there's something I don't know.

"I would never hurt you." His voice sends pleasure shivers down my spine. What is wrong with me?

He gets even closer. "I would never hurt my mate." He leans back and grins widely at me. My eyes widen and I look back at him in shock.

"Who are you?" I ask, longing to know his name.
He smirks.

"You wanna know my name baby?" I nod.

"Deimos," I hear someone say. I look over to find Jay and Keaton standing in about 10 feet away from us. How did they know his name?

"You know each other?" I ask. I see Jay glare at him.

"Unfortunately," answers Keaton. 

Deimos looks back at me and gently pushes the hair out of my face, a loving look on his face.

"Don't worry about them, brothers tend to hate each-other sometimes."
==================================

Words cannot express for how thankful I am for all of you. Today I hit 1,000 reads. That just blows my minds. I apologize for late chapters, school has unfortunately been affecting my writing lol. Thank you to all who have read and voted. Leave comments and suggestions for future chapters. Also, I think I should start leaving mini questions at the bottom of every chapter.

So

Whats your favorite story on Wattpad?