Chapter 1

During a battle with the unknown foe, Sora was in her mech, preparing to strike the unknown foe down. "Hey Sora, mind if I ride with you?" Nya asked. "Sure, hop in!" Sora replied with a smile. Nya hopped onto the mech with Sora. Nya put on her ninja mask and she threw a water ball at the foe. Sora got help from Riyu who had given her her powers. Sora controlled the mech, making it fly in the sky.

When she and Nya were about to hit the foe with one last strike, Sora's powers started to go haywire, causing the mech to fall down. "AAAAHHHH!!!" The girls screamed.

"LLOYD, THEY'RE IN TROUBLE!! COME ON!!" Kai yelled. "Hang on Nya and Sora, we're coming!" Lloyd assured them from afar. Sora got out of her mech and she held on tightly to Nya and Nya let go at the last second when she knew that Lloyd and Kai were gonna catch them. Sora's mech fell down with a loud thud, causing Sora to blame herself for it happening.

Lloyd caught Sora and Kai caught Nya. "You guys okay?" Arin said, hugging Sora. "Yeah.., we're fine." Sora said, looking guilty. "I'm sorry this happened Nya, I didn't mean to and..—"
"It's okay Sora, it was an accident. It wasn't your fault." Nya assured her. Nya smiled and Sora smiled back.

"Did you see how Sora's elemental powers just disappeared out of existence?" Lloyd asked. "Yeah, I wonder what happened.." Arin said. "We should head back to the monastery, it's much safer there.."

Kai looked behind Lloyd, before yelling at the foe. "Hey! Come back here!" Kai ran after the foe and the foe mysteriously disappeared in an alley. Kai looked up and down for the foe, but he was long gone. He checked behind a garbage bag and found a girl about Sora's age. "Hey.. are you lost?" Kai asked. The girl nodded, she was shaking. "Do you have a home?" "No, I don't sir." Kai smiled, "How about this, we can take you back to the monastery and we'll train you to become a ninja, we could really use some help." The girl smiled back at Kai, "Thank you sir, the name is Jordana by the way."

"Well, nice to meet you Jordana! I'm Kai, the master of fire and the red ninja!" Kai replied. Then, they walked out of the alley, making their way to the monastery.

~At the monastery~

Sora's POV:

Ever since Kai brought that girl home, I've been getting so much suspicion. She looks so familiar, but I can't recall where I've seen her from. "Master Lloyd!!" Euphrasia burst into the room. "What's the emergency Euphrasia? Imperium is attacking? Has Riyu gone missing? Is anyone in trouble?!" Lloyd asked, his face had a worried expression on it. "No, it's not that! My elemental powers are gone!" Euphrasia cried. "WHAT?!" Lloyd said, he was surprised and worried at the same time.

It's strange how Euphrasia's powers have gone missing.. but that means.. Wyldfyre and the rest of the ninja have lost theirs too! "Master Lloyd, can you try using your elemental powers?" I asked. Lloyd nodded and tried using them, nothing happened. He tried again, and the same thing happened.

"Why can't I—" Lloyd was cut off by Jay who was in panic about what was happening. "LLOYD I CAN'T USE MY POWERS ANYMORE!!" Jay cried. Kai ran into the room, "JAY, LLOYD, DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING?! MY ELEMENTAL POWERS ARE GONE!!" "Woah, woah, woah, calm down guys, I'm sure there's an explan—" Lloyd was cut off again by Cole who had bruises all over him. "COLE!!" Kai said. He ran over to Cole who had already collapsed onto the floor. Jay ran and helped Kai with Cole. "I-I couldn't stop it.." Cole said weakly. "Stop what?" Jay asked.

"Imperium from draining our powers.." Cole replied. "IMPERIUM?!" Everybody shouted. "But why would they do that?" Nya said, walking in. "I don't know, but if we can go and investigate Imperium, then we can figure out why they're doing it." Lloyd replied. "I find that highly unlikely. We cannot go to Imperium, it is a high risk of us being in danger." Zane explained as he walked into the room. "But Zane, we need to figure out why they're doing it! Please, it's for the sake of all the merged realms. If they drained out our elemental powers, then that means they have more power than us." Lloyd pleaded.

Zane sighed and thought for a moment before answering, "Alright, but we're bringing along PIXAL." "And Skylor!" Kai added. Lloyd nodded, "Then it's official, we set off tomorrow in the morning. Have a good nights sleep everyone." Everyone exited the room except me. Arin came into the room with Riyu who looked worried. "But Master Lloyd, what about us?" I asked. "Well, about that, I have to talk about it with the others, we know it's not wise to leave you guys here alone and we can't bring you to Imperium cause we know it's going to be dangerous." Lloyd explained

"But we're ninja! We can handle ourselves, Master Lloyd!" Arin stated. "You guys aren't ready for this, without the rest of the teams powers, it won't be enough unless we do something to stop this from happening." Arin nodded and walked out the room with Riyu, looking a little sad.

"Well, goodnight Master Lloyd." I said, before walking out of the room and closed the door. I just hope they figure out what Imperium is doing with all our elemental powers, because whatever Imperium is going to be doing with them, I can tell it won't be good.
===============================
What do you guys think about the chapter? I hope you like it! Thanks for reading chapter 1, bye!!

Words: 973