Chapter 4

"Dang it!! That plan won't work either!" Arin said as he threw a ball of paper into the trash can. "Its only been three days since they've gone missing. Kai just disappeared two days after and we still don't know what happened!"

"Arin, calm down," Sora calmed him. Arin took a deep breath. "We can't just stay here until they come back, we just have to make a new plan just like all the other plans that we planned but didn't seem successful at all."
"And how are we gonna do that?" Wyldfyre asked. "Well uhm, I'm not sure yet.." Arin said. Wyldfyre scoffed, "This is a waste of time, I'm sure Kai really went to Imperium to find Lloyd and the others, you're just overreacting."

"Am not!! They could probably be in trouble right now too!!" Arin replied, harshly. "Ugh, fine, you do have a point. Let's just do your cowardly plan anyways."

Arin got a piece of paper out and a pen that he had been using to demonstrate the plan. "Since Sora knows everything about Imperium, she'll pretend to work there and get a keycard so we can have access to the security room." Arin explained. "Antonia and Euphrasia make their way to the cages in order to find the Ninja so that we can bust them out of there. If they're there."
"So, you're telling me that I have to get the keycard from Dr. LaRow?? That'll be totally impossible!" Sora interrupted Arin. Arin smiled, "Well, I got that covered because Wyldfyre will be distracting the guards while everyone is doing what they're supposed to be doing."
"We need someone to stay here at the monastery to watch Riyu, be here when our plan backfires, and keep Jordana busy. Nelson, can you stay here?" Arin explained and looked over to Nelson who had nodded in agreement.

"Then it's settled, we'll—" Arin was cut off by Euphrasia. "What will you be doing?" Arin cleared out his throat, "I'll be looking for Kai."
Euphrasia gave him a thumbs up. "Then it's settled, we'll head to Imperium tonight."
================================
"Unh!!" Jay grunted as he banged on the cell door with his elbow. "Unh!" Jay grunted again. Jay walked back for a running start and ran to the cell door, he banged his elbow on the cell door but was flung to the back of the cell. "AAAAAAHHHH!!!" Jay screamed as he flew. He landed next to Cole who was sitting by a wall. "Oof!" Jay fell with a thud. Cole rolled his eyes and turned his head over to Jay who was about to sit up. "I told you it wouldn't work! But you JUST won't listen!!" Cole said.
"Well, at least YOU have to try and get out of this cell!!" Jay replied, harshly.

Zane looked over to Lloyd who was worried about the kids. "Lloyd, I don't think we will last long here. Jay and Cole have been acting very rude to each other." Lloyd sighed, "Then we just have to stay put until the kids find out what's happening."

"Are you sure about this?" PIXAL asked Nya. "I'm positive about this! Trust me Pix."
Skylor came up to the girls, "Sky, can you go get the others? I have a plan." Nya said.
================================
"Hey Jordana!" Nelson said. Jordana turned around and smiled, "Oh hey Nelson! What's up?"
"I was just wondering if we could go to the Crossroads with Riyu! He really wants to go."
"Sure, we can visit! What about the others?"
"Uh..uhm.. they said that they wanted to stay here and figure out where Lloyd's sister, Harumi is!" Nelson nervously said. "Oh, okay! Let's go!"
Jordana grabbed Nelson's hand and walked out of the monastery door.
~~~
"Do you think Nelson's got this?" Euphrasia asked. "If I know Nelson, I know he's got this." Antonia smiled. Euphrasia nodded in reply with a smile. "Come on, let's go find the ninja!"
Arin opened the door and made their way to the Imperium Temple.
================================
                     •~With Nelson~•

Nelson and Jordana made their way to the market, where they bought some food for the ninja to eat back at the monastery. "Do you think the ninja will like us going out to the Crossroads..?" Jordana asked. "Yeah! I'm sure they'll like it because Kai said that we needed to do some shopping." Nelson replied. Nelson looked to his right and saw an ice cream shop. He grabbed Jordana's hand, "Ooh! Let's go get some ice cream!!"
Nelson ran to the ice cream shop and Riyu followed. Nelson came up to the counter and ordered ice cream, "Hi! I'd like to get two chocolate ice creams and one vanilla ice cream please!" The cashier nodded, "That would be four dollars!" Nelson reached into his pocket and grabbed four dollars and put them on the counter.
The cashier gave them two chocolate ice creams and one vanilla ice cream. "Here you go, have a great day!"
"Have a great day to you too!" Jordana smiled as Nelson and Jordana exited the shop.
"Where to next?" Jordana asked. Nelson gave the vanilla ice cream to Riyu. "Hmm.. let's go to the arcade!!"
================================
"Come on, the coast is clear. Go distract the guards while we try and find the ninja." Arin said. Wyldfyre smiled. She tapped the shoulder of an Imperium guard and knocked him out. Wyldfyre put on the outfit of the Imperium guard and grabbed a case. "Get in and I'll take you into the palace."
Arin jumped in. The girls looked at each other in confusion, but jumped in right after. "Let's just hope that the ninja are doing fine."
================================
I'm so sorry this was a boring chapter! I'll try and make chapter five more interesting.

Edit: I don't ship Nelson and Jordana, that's just straight up weird.

Words: 970

Drained (A Ninjago Dragons Rising Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara