Chapter 3

Lloyd woke up, he saw he was in one of the holding cells for the dragons. He looked around and saw the others still on the ground as well. He got up and walked up to the front of the cell. Lloyd saw Rapton, who was behind the holding cell. "What do you want Rapton?" Lloyd asked. "The Empress knew you guys were coming. You'd really come here for your elemental powers and leave your students behind?" Rapton laughed. "What kind of teacher does that?"

Lloyd looked down and thought. "A smart one."
Rapton chuckled,"Well, think twice because look who we got here!" Rapton threw Kai onto the ground. "Who's the smart one now?" Lloyd gasped, "W-what did you do..?" Kai had a gag on his mouth and his hands were tied to his back.

Nya woke up. She gasped when she saw Kai on the ground and ran to Lloyd immediately, dodging the others on the ground. "Lloyd, what happened?" Lloyd looked at Nya, who was worried for her brother. "I-I don't know," Lloyd stuttered, "but answer me! What did you do to him?"
"Nothing really." A girl said, as she came down the stairs. "Beatrix." Cole said as he got up. "Nice to see you again Cole, it was worthless to warn the others about our plans."

"You'll pay for everything that you've done! Give us back our powers!" Lloyd yelled at Beatrix and Rapton. They both laughed. "You do know that's not gonna happen, right?" Rapton replied. "Oh, looks like our time for talking is over, see you after we rule all the merged realms!"
Rapton dragged Kai by the back.

"KAI!!" Cole cried. He banged on the cell door. "Cole, it is no use. We cannot get out of here unless someone else comes to find us." Zane said. Skylor sighed, "What do you think they want with Kai anyways?" PIXAL looked at Zane confused, "Me and Zane are not sure, but whatever it may be, then it will not be good since Kai is in the wrong hands."
Jay groaned, "Let's just find a way to get out of this place, it's already annoying me."
Lloyd sighed, "I just wonder if the kids are doing okay."
===============================
Arin woke up and looked at the clock, it was 11:12 a.m. Arin widened his eyes and shook his head when he saw the clock, looking at it again. 11:12 a.m. Arin jumped from his bed and woke up the others. "Guys! Wake up! It's 11:12!!"
Sora groaned, "Why.. WAIT, 11:12?!"

Wyldfyre got up, "Ugh, we slept in." Nelson climbed down the ladder, "Wasn't Kai supposed to wake us up?" "Yeah, he was." Antonia replied. Jordana opened the door and saw they were awake. "Oh hey guys!" Jordana said. "Hi..." Nelson said awkwardly. "Do you know where Kai is?" Euphrasia asked. "I found this note on his bed this morning." Jordana replied as she grabbed the note from her pocket.
"Can you read it for us?" Antonia asked. "Sure!"

Dear Kids,

        Lloyd and the others need my help! I'm sorry I had to go, but while I'm away, I know the best person to be in charge, Jordana!! I'll be back soon.

                                                             From, Kai

"Oh thanks Master Kai! I sure will take charge while you're away!" Jordana smiled. Wyldfyre scoffed, "Why do you have to take charge while he's away? That still doesn't explain how he LEFT!!"
"Master Lloyd said that it wouldn't be wise to leave us here alone. It just doesn't make sense!" Arin said. Riyu came next to Arin, hugging his foot. "Somethings wrong, we need to find out what's going on." Sora said. "B-but, what about me being in charge..?"
"Deal with it sweetheart." Antonia said as they walked out of the room and into the hideout.
================================
Kai woke up and saw he was tied to a chair. His vision was a little blurry at first but he looked around and saw Dr. LaRow and the Empress, Beatrix. "Mmhm!" Kai said, muffled. He realized that his mouth was gagged. "You want us to untie you so that you can go ahead and stop us?" Beatrix chuckled. "Mhmm!!" Kai yelled through the gag. "Empress, we can't just let him go or put him with the others. What do we do with him?" Dr. LaRow explained.
"Oh, I have use for him alright." Beatrix smiled.

Beatrix snapped her fingers and Rapton electrocuted him with a taser. "MHMMM!!" Kai grunted. He was electrocuted again with the taser, but this time a little harder. "MHGGMHH!!" Kai screamed, he had tears in his eyes. "Awhh, looks like our red ninja has had enough.." Beatrix teased.
"I have some use for you."

Beatrix snapped her fingers and Rapton punched Kai in the guts. Kai bit down hard in the gag, making it hang loose around his neck. "OWWW!!" Kai cried. Rapton punched Kai again, but this time in the face. Kai grunted and shortly passed out afterwards. Rapton tied the gag back on his mouth tightly.
"Bring him to the orb. I'm sure he'll make a fantastic prisoner there."
================================
I'm actually scared of my own story lol.
I'm sorry this was so short!

Words: 872