Chapter 2

As the sun rose, the ninja started packing their bags for their trip, Lloyd was a bit worried about going to Imperium, but it was the only way on figuring out why Imperium is doing this. As Lloyd reached for his golden green blade, he heard a knock on the door. He put down his golden green blade and opened the door. "Morning Kai!" Lloyd said. "Morning Lloyd." Kai said. "So, are you ready for the trip?" Lloyd smiled at Kai, "If I'm going to be ready, I need to know if you got this under control."

"Of course I got this under control! You guys can just go on to Imperium and I'll be right here watching the kids!" "If you say so." Lloyd grabbed his bag and walked outside with Kai. There they saw the others ready for their trip. Lloyd noticed that his students were saying goodbye to the ninja which made him smile. "Hey Master Lloyd!" Arin smiled as he hugged Lloyd. Riyu ran to Lloyd and tackled him which made Lloyd fall on his back. "Hehe, hey Arin, and Riyu!"

"I wish you guys can stay." Arin said. "I do too, but we need to figure out why Imperium is doing this." Lloyd explained. "Understandable!" Arin said, giving Lloyd a thumbs up. "Well, we gotta get on our way now! We'll tell you guys when we get back!" Lloyd grabbed his bag and walked out the monastery door with the others. They climbed onto the bounty and set sail for their course of direction, Imperium.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So, what do we do now?" Wyldfyre asked. "We can just eat breakfast or something." Nelson replied. "Me and Antonia made some breakfast in the kitchen! I really hope you guys like it!"
"Wow, thanks Nelson!" Arin said as he high-fived Nelson. Nelson high-fived back. "No problem!"
"You kids can go eat, afterwards, you guys have to do some training." Kai said. "Oh, alright!" Jordana said.

The group of kids ran inside the monastery and started digging into their meals that Antonia and Nelson made. "This is actually so good!" Jordana said. "Yeah! I agree, this is really good!" Euphrasia agreed. Wyldfyre scoffed."Yeah, yeah, c'mon! Let's go train just like Kai said."

Wyldfyre made her way to the courtyard, where she saw that Riyu was already there waiting for them. Sora, Euphrasia, and Antonia followed after. "I'm not really going to train since I'm a papergirl, I mean why do I need to be here when I got better things to do?" Antonia explained. "You aren't wrong though, but this is the best thing that's ever happened! We get to be ninja and fight alongside them just like we did back then!" Nelson smiled.

"You're right, I think it's pretty amazing fighting alongside with the ninja again. I'm glad I'm here."
"Me too Antonia, me too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kai's POV:

It's been an hour since they left, I'm still kind of worried about them though, it's just that I think they won't be able to find any information on why Imperium is doing this. Maybe I'm just worried because it's Imperium, but they're ninja, they'll be alright. I'll just stop worrying about them and see what the kids are up to.
I got up from my bed when I heard a knock coming from outside. I opened the door and I saw it was Jordana. "Oh, hey Jordana." I said.
"Hi Master Kai." The girl replied back with a big smile on her face. "What's up?" I asked.
"Well, I can tell you seem worried about Lloyd and the others, but don't worry! They'll be okay!"

I smiled at Jordana, she's been really sweet and helpful ever since I brought her back to the monastery. "Thanks Jordana. I really needed it. I just wonder what they're up to now."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"EWW!! Why do we have to go through the sewers?!" Jay complained. Nya sighed. "It's because it's one of the only ways to get inside Imperium, Jay! There's no security here, luckily."

PIXAL turned her head around, looking completely annoyed by the mosquitoes in the sewers. "This is getting annoying." Skylor said. "Have you tried shooing them away?" Lloyd asked. "We've tried that already, but they just keep on coming back." Cole replied. Zane froze and scanned the sewers.
"Do you guys hear something?" Zane asked. "I hear guards!" Jay shivered. The guards made a turn and started shooting their laser guns at the ninja. Each of the ninja ran but were shot by the Imperium guards. Cole was the first ninja to be shot at and he was taken by the guards. Jay tried going back for Cole and he was shot at too. The others dodged the lasers and Lloyd got shot in the back with a laser.
Zane picked him up bridal style and the others kept on going until they found the exit to Imperium.

Zane turned around to find out that the girls were gone too, it was just him and Lloyd. Zane walked away with Lloyd and Zane was shot with the laser as well. Making him drop Lloyd onto the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright Kiddos, time for bed! We'll start again at dawn. Goodnight!" Kai said. "Goodnight!" The kids said. Kai closed the door and walked back to his room. Right before he was about to open the door to his room he heard some footsteps.
Kai turned around but saw no one, he shrugged and got hit in the head with a frying pan shortly after. Kai fell onto the ground with a loud thud. A gag was tied around his mouth tightly and his hands were tied to his back with some rope. He was carried onto the kidnappers shoulders and was taken away.

Kai was kidnapped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UH OHHH, the ninjas are in trouble!

Words: 973