Chapter 5

Beatrix was in her throne room when Rapton suddenly burst into her room. "Lord Beatrix!" Rapton said. "What's wrong Rapton?" Beatrix asked. "Jordana said that she is stuck with the purple ninja, Nelson, so she won't be able to figure out more information."
Beatrix smiled, "It's fine, perhaps she can get the purple ninja to talk about their plans."
"Dr. LaRow said that the green ninja is asking about the whereabouts of his students. Perhaps you could.." "Kill them? Rapton, this is all apart of my plan. Simply those students of his will come and find them.."
================================
Wyldfyre rolled the case into the palace and stopped at an area with no security cameras. "Okay, I think the best way is for us to split up. You all know the plan, meet back at the same spot we're at right now." Arin explained.
The girls nodded and went different ways. "All I gotta do is find Kai."
~~~
Euphrasia and Antonia made their way to the dragon cages and saw that the ninja were held captive in one of them. Euphrasia ran up to the cage. "Master Lloyd!" Euphrasia yelled out. "Shh.. don't let them blow our cover." Antonia shushed Euphrasia. "Sorry."
"What are you girls doing here??!" Lloyd asked, surprised. "Well, we came to rescue you!"
"Where are Arin and the others?" Zane asked. "Wyldfyre is distracting the guards, Arin is finding Kai, Sora is undercover to get a keycard from Dr. LaRow's pocket to get access to the security room, and Nelson is at the monastery with Riyu to stay there for help and keep Jordana busy." Antonia explained.

Zane and Lloyd looked at each other in shock. "Wow! You guys came up with a plan all by yourselves?" Jay said as he was amazed by their plan. "Yeah, Arin came up with it!" Euphrasia said. "Impressive!" Nya replied. "Just find a way to get us out of here. I'm sure Sora's got that handled."
~~~
"All I gotta do is get that keycard.." Sora mumbled to herself. "Hello Miss Aros." Dr. LaRow said. "Welcome to the Imperium Laboratory."
"Hello Dr. LaRow." Sora said. "So, our first experiment is to learn about elemental masters. That is why we have Kai, the fire ninja." Dr. LaRow explained as she led Sora to the orb where Kai was held captive in.

"Kai.." Sora whispered to herself quietly. "This is Kai, formerly the fire ninja." Dr. LaRow introduced Kai to 'Aros.' "Wow, he seems interesting!" Sora exclaimed. Kai looked at her and realized it was Sora undercover. Kai shook his head when Sora looked up. "I know it's you Sora, don't play pretend with me.." Dr. LaRow said as she turned her head around. "What? I'm not Sora.. I'm not her." Sora tried to convince LaRow. "Really? If you flip Aros around, it's Sora." Dr. LaRow stated.

Kai's eyes widened. He started to bang on the orb and tried to talk but realized he had lost his voice due to the amount of power the orb had stored. "KAI!!" Sora yelled. Dr. LaRow put some handcuffs on the back of her arms. "Follow me and he won't get hurt. Surely we'll find your teammates soon." Dr. LaRow said. Sora followed and she was led to a room. Her handcuffs were removed and the door shut.

"WAIT!! NO!! DON'T LOCK ME IN HERE!! PLEASE!!" Sora yelled as she banged on the door. "Great.. now I'm locked in a room. I wonder what the others are doing. I hope they figure this out soon.."
================================
Wyldfyre kicked and punched some guards, "Where are they?! We were supposed to meet in the security room!"
"I don't think you'll be meeting anytime soon." A voice caught Wyldfyre's attention. "What are you? A crazy animal that came from a different realm?" Wyldfyre asked. "Same for you, but that's not important! My name is Lord Ras." Lord Ras said.

"Just get out of my way Raspberry, I just have to make my way to the security room and meet up with my friends!" The fiery red headed girl replied with a harsh, fiery temper. "I'm sorry, but I can't let you through.."
"Wh—" Wyldfyre was cut off by one of the Imperium Guards who had tased her on the back, causing her to fall onto the ground. The Imperium Guard put a handcuff on her arms. "HEY!" Wyldfyre yelled.
The Imperium Guard led her to the room where Sora was and removed her handcuffs and locked the door.

"Lemme guess, you're in here too?" Sora asked. "Yeah..." Wyldfyre pouted. Wyldfyre climbed on top of a bunk bed and stayed there for the time being.
================================
Euphrasia and Antonia separated, Euphrasia went to find Arin and Antonia went to find the others. "Hello there." Antonia heard a voice and turned around, she saw no one was there until she was hit in the with a pan. Antonia fell to the ground with a thud and was dragged to the same room where the others were.
Antonia had woken up a few moments after she had been locked in the room with the others, she realized that Euphrasia was now there too.

"Did you find Arin?" Antonia asked. Euphrasia shook her head. "All of this depends on Arin now.. all we gotta do is trust him.." Sora said.
================================
Nelson and Jordana have came back to the monastery and decided to go get some sleep. The next morning Jordana wasn't seen in her bed, which made Nelson be suspicious of Jordana. He made his way to the Imperium Temple and decided to contact Arin. "Hey Arin, where you at?" Nelson asked. "I'm here by the security room inside the palace. I think the others got captured." Arin explained. "I'm on my way."
~~~
Nelson made his way to the security room and found Arin waiting for him. "Come on, all we gotta do is find Kai and then the others."
================================
Rapton came to the ninja to have a little talking time for answers. "So.. you've been wondering about who's been helping us. It's about time I tell you. It's..."
~~~
"Jordana! I swear I could've seen her go to the laboratory!" Arin said.
"Let's go up to the second floor of the room, then we'll get a closer view without being caught." Nelson explained.
Arin nodded.

The two boys made their way to the second floor of the room Jordana was heading to. Arin and Nelson gasped when they saw Kai in the orange-yellow looking orb. Jordana walked up to the orb, "Enjoying yourself in there, Kai?"
Kai's eyes widened in terror. "I'm sorry that we had to put you in there, but you were going to ruin all our plans.." Jordana put on a mischievous look on her face and started to walk around the orb. Arin and Nelson gasped. "You might get some company soon if I can't get that orange and purple ninja to BACK OFF!!" Jordana yelled and sighed shortly after.

Kai looked at her with a worried expression on his face. "All this elemental power needs time to drain from all the merged realms before it explodes, making it lose all its elemental power forever.." Jordana chuckled, "Three days can feel like forever, huh? You ninja got it all wrong, elemental power isn't MAGIC, it's POWER. With Lloyd and his friends out of MY way, all of the merged realms with look up to ME!!"
Jordana put a badge on her coat. "The FUTURE GENIUS OF IMPERIUM!!" Jordana laughed manically, causing Kai to panic more and more..
================================
WOAHHH!!! 1,261 words?!

Words: 1,261