Chapter 6

"Kai!!" Arin said as he ran up to the orb. Kai moved over to the left side of the orb. "We need to get him out of there!"
"But how? Not only will we lose elemental power forever, but we can lose Kai in that process as well!" Nelson said. "We can't let that happen! We need to find the others!" Arin said. Arin ran off in the direction Jordana had left. "Don't worry Kai, we won't let anything happen to you, I promise."

Kai smiled and watched as Nelson ran after Arin. He knew that they were going to get him out somehow..
===============================
"I think they're in here." Arin stated as Nelson lifted him up to check out one of the windows outside of the palace. "Unh!" Antonia grunted as she banged on the door with her elbow. "Unh!" Antonia grunted again, but this time with her foot. "Still not working, huh?" Wyldfyre rolled her eyes. "Well, you had to at least try!"

Euphrasia sighed, "Do you guys think Arin and Nelson are doing okay?" Everybody looked at Euphrasia with an "I don't know" face. Sora sighed, "Maybe they're just going around, checking to see what they're doing with Kai. Or they probably left us."
"I don't know, sounds clever for a ninja to come up with.." Arin smiled as he opened the window door. Nelson appeared right next to him. Arin and Nelson climbed inside the room and Arin was hug attacked by Sora. "You idiot, I thought you left us!"

"I'd never leave you, Sora.." Arin said, comforting Sora. "Right now is not the time for hugs, we need to stop Jordana. That person wasn't who we really thought she was! She's the one helping Imperium drain out all the elemental power from the merged realms!" Nelson explained.

"WHAT?!!" The girls said in unison. "We're gonna explain on the way, but first we gotta get to Kai!" Arin said as he jumped out of the window. Nelson shortly followed after and the girls did too.
===============================
"The plan is to try and hit the front of the cell THREE times at the same time. It will weaken the door and it'll be easier to get out of here and find the kids and my brother." Nya said as she explained the plan.
Skylor sighed, "How is it gonna work? To be honest, I think elemental power is what weakens the door, cause you saw Jay do it before, it flung him to the back of the cell."

"Skylor is right, if elemental power is what powers the city, then it's elemental power that weakens the door." PIXAL agreed.
"We don't have elemental power right now, but let's hope it comes back soon. Now come on people, let's get to work!" Nya said.

Everyone took a step back and banged on the cell door at the same time with their elbows, THREE times. On the third try, everyone got shot back. They tried again, it didn't work. They tried and tried and tried and tried. But NOTHING seemed to work.
After a while, they gave up.
"Let's face it, we're never gonna get out of here." Cole groaned.
================================
"Kai!" Arin said. "Arin, don't get too close!!" Sora said. Kai made an X out of his hands as a warning to get out of here. A familiar voice came up behind the ninja. "Well, well, well. Look who decided to follow.."
"Jordana." Arin said. "You really came all this way just to find them after they had left you?" Jordana laughed. "They didn't leave us! They went to figure out what's going on here!" Euphrasia said.

"I don't have time for your silly nonsense! Guards, seize them!!" Jordana replied. The guards nodded and attacked the ninja. Arin kicked the guard with his foot and helped Nelson do a backflip on his back which made him knock out the guards. Euphrasia grabbed a small bat from a corner and used it on the guards but was suddenly grabbed by orb because she was too close to it. "AHHH!!" Euphrasia screamed. "EUPHRASIA!!!" Sora yelled as she ran after to grab her foot.

Nelson grabbed Sora's foot and Arin grabbed Nelson's arm. Wyldfyre and Antonia kept on fighting and fighting the guards until they realized that their friends were now trapped inside the orb too. They tried to run away, but they were pulled in as well and the orb started getting wider, like it was about to explode.

When the orb was about to explode, the kids started glowing. Arin was glowing green, Nelson was glowing blue, Wyldfyre was glowing red, Antonia was glowing black, Euphrasia was glowing white, and Sora was glowing gray. Kai gasped, then smiled. Each of them started to get out of the orb one by one, which caused Jordana's anger to rise.

"WHAT?! That's impossible! You don't even have elemental power!!"
"We may have no elemental power, but that doesn't take away what's inside us!!" Sora said. "C'mon, we need to implode the orb, that'll be what brings back all elemental power!" Euphrasia said. The ninja pushed the orb closer together causing it to implode. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!" Jordana screamed. A huge wave of energy source spread throughout the merged realms.

All elemental power was restored, they had all returned to its rightful owners. "KAI!!" Cole said as he ran up to Kai who was unconscious at the moment. "You guys did it.. IT WORKED!!" Cole smiled. Nya walked over to where Kai and Cole were and smiled. "It's good to have Kai back.."
"Right now is not the time, we need to get out of here!" Lloyd said. The ninja headed for the Imperium Temple and returned back to the monastery.

"Well, you guys have proven that you can take care of yourselves. That's something a ninja would do.." Zane said. "YEAH!! That was sooooooo coool!!!" Jay said excitingly.

"Thanks, but we wouldn't have done it without Arin!" Antonia said as she brought Arin closer to the ninja. "Yeah, yeah, I'll be honest. Arin did act like a hero back there." Wyldfyre admitted. "Thanks."
===============================
"Agh.. what happened..? Did we win..??" Kai groaned as he opened his eyes. He looked around the room and saw the ninja waiting for him. Kai got up. "KAII!!" Lloyd and Nya said as they hugged him. "It's good to have you back!" Skylor smiled. "Thanks Sky.."
Jay opened the door to his room. "KAI, BUDDY, YOUR AWAKE!!"
"How are you doing?" Zane said as he entered the room. "I'm doing good, I guess.." Kai replied. "Good, we need to stop Imperium before more things happen like this." PIXAL said.

"I don't think Imperium will be doing some evil for a little while, but for now, let's celebrate!" Jay said as he ran out. The others followed. "Lloyd, where's Cole?" Kai asked. "Oh, I'll go get him!" Lloyd said as he ran to get Cole.

Cole entered the room a few moments later and Lloyd ran off to find the others. "Hi Kai." Cole waved. "Hi!" Kai replied. "It's good to have you out of that orb!"
"I hated that orb!" Kai replied. Cole and Kai laughed. "But still, I was worried."
"You don't need to be worried! I'm a ninja, and I'll always get back up."
================================
Jordana was in a cage right next to Ras. "Hey neighbor.." Jordana put on her cutest smile, then switched to her devious smile. "Wanna be friends..?"
===============================
Thank you very much for reading this book, I'm so shocked to see that people have read this book!!
Yes there will be a book two of this book, but don't get excited yet! See you next time <33

Words: 1,280