6

Armando Dominguez

Armando Dominguez

"So... have you ever sucked dick?" I asked Brian.

"Excuse me?" He asked, looking up from his book.

"After you told me you were... yeah... I figured that maybe you might have done those types of things. Or did you discover it another way?" I asked.

Brian turned red in the face and looked away. "If you really want to know, I never liked to look at girls the way that other guys talked about. I knew I was different then and didn't find the word for it until later in life." He said.

"Oh." I muttered. He looked back to his book while I gave a side glance at him. My eyes lingered on his soft mess of hair that I ruined earlier by petting him.

Snap out of it!

"Uh, is there any guy at school you're interested in?" I asked.

"I don't feel comfortable talking about this. I only came out to you a few days ago." He replied.

"Right! Sorry. Didn't mean to pry." I said and looked back down to my worksheet. "But if you had to pick-"

"Shut it!" Brian firmly said.

"'Kay." I replied.

I felt Brian's leg shift forward. He rubbed against mine and he quickly muttered an apology. But for some reason, I didn't pull away. This has been a common occurrence for the past few days ever since Brian came out to me.

I've been having him in my imaginations more often. My imaginations range from having our normal study sessions to us at my bed and talking like close friends. And right now, I've been staring at his face for too long because he was making eye contact with me.

"Are you okay? You look sick." He said.

"I'm okay!" I quickly said. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom!" I stood up and walked to the communal bathroom a few feet away from our table.

While I sat in a stall, I kept wondering why Brian was polluting my mind so much. I guess it might be because he's one of the closest people I have. He makes me happy and I get excited when I see him.

After slapping my head multiple times and smoking a few cigarettes (sorry Brian), I exited the bathroom and walked to where Brian was at.

"Kid! Where the fuck is Armando!" A voice yelled.

"He went to the bathroom!" Brian squealed out. I ran quickly and saw Carlos, my "boss", holding Brian by his collar and lifting him up.

"Let him go!" I yelled. Carlos turned to me and smirked. Brian had a scared look on his face and turned to me with wide eyes. Carlos obliged and dropped Brian back onto the bench.

"There you are! I thought I was going to have an Amber Alert issued to find your ass!" Carlos spat.

"What do you want, Carlos? If I remember correctly, I don't have an assignment today." I told him. I walked and placed myself between him and Brian.