Bonus 2

Brian Hazelwood

Brian Hazelwood

My friend, Mari, and I were walking back from the library after finishing up some research for one of our classes. I checked the clock and saw it was almost time for me to go home. 

“Brian, you listening?” Mari told me. 

“Huh? Oh, yeah!” I replied, acting like I was indeed listening to her. In reality, I was too focused on what to give to Rosita for her upcoming birthday. 

“I was saying. Did you hear the report that men are starting to be born at a lower rate? There were several sample studies in different countries and all found that men are .42% less likely to be born.” Mari explained.

“Doesn’t seem like a lot.” I mentioned. 

“Trust me, it actually is. And… you’re not even paying attention.” Mari said. 

“Huh? Oh, sorry! I have to go somewhere right now! Can I call you later about the project?” I said, quickly walking ahead of her. 

“Fine. Go to your boyfriend.” Mari said. I waved to her then quickly walked out the building and towards the lawn of the campus. 

After making it here, I went in the direction of Armando’s workplace. Every Tuesday, I like to arrive early to his workplace and see him in action. There’s just something about a buff guy grunting while his tank top is covered in car grease that just turns me on. 

Before I made it to his workplace, I stopped by a smoothie shop and got us both something to drink. I know that he’s going to be tired and will need his energy for later. 

“Excuse me. I’m here to see Armando.” I told the guy at the font, whose name tag read ‘Gene.’

He looked up at me and scanned me up and down. I must’ve looked out of place. A short guy with two drinks in his hands asking for a random guy. 

“Uh, sure. Follow me.” Gene told me. He walked to a door in the back and I followed him.

There was a large room with several cars in different stages of assembly. Everywhere I looked, there was someone tinkering with something. They all slightly reminded me of Armando. 

“Aye, Armando!” Gene said. We approached an unfixed car on the other end of the room from where we entered. “Some twink is looking for you.”

I didn’t see anyone until I saw Armando slide out from underneath the car. As soon as he saw me, a large smile came on his face. He quickly got up and went to hug me until he glanced down at his shirt. 

“Not yet.” He said. 

I took a good look at him. His hair was sweaty and falling down the front of his head. His white tank top was covered in sweat and car grease, clinging onto his muscular chest. The outline of his pecs and abs were visible.