10

Armando Dominguez

Armando Dominguez

I just remembered why I don’t like drinking. And it’s probably because I genuinely feel like shit after waking up. When I woke up, I was on the couch and was wearing nothing but my boxers. I looked around and then remembered that Brian was still here. I ran to my room and opened the door. 

But he wasn’t here. The bed was made perfectly. I stood next to the bed and saw that his sweater was here. I lifted it and began to smell it. 

Just then, Brian appeared at the door. His hair was wet and all he wore was a towel around his waist. He stood shocked. Walking in on a guy smelling your clothes isn’t something you see everyday. 

Combined with his scent and Brian literally standing nearly naked in front of me, I felt myself harden. And I just realized that I was only wearing boxers. I looked down and saw that half of my dick popped out from my boxers and was pointing forward at Brian. 

Brian looked down and gasped. He turned around quickly.

“I’ll give you space!” He squealed out. 

“I ain't got nothing to hide.” I said. “And, this is my room.” I said. I saw his back shiver.

My fingers began to pull down my boxers until I stood naked in my room. 

“I think I’m gonna take a shower.” I said. I rummaged through my drawer and looked for clothes. Brian was still turned around. 

As I was looking, I saw him begin to turn his head. We made quick eye contact and he jumped and turned back around. As he jumped, his towel shifted and it ended up falling into a mess at his feet. 

There they were. Two beautiful globes staring directly at me. Brian gasped even louder and bent down to pick up his towel. He turned around, his entire face red, and took the sweater I had been smelling from the bed. He quickly put it on and then sat on a chair facing away from me. 

The entire time, I leaned back and watched him adorably freak out. 

“I’m heading out.” I muttered. I left the room, closing the door behind me, and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. 

Brian had left his bathroom essentials in the shower. While I showered, I may or may not have used his shampoo and conditioner so I can have more of his scent around me. 

After getting changed, I barged into my room but didn’t see a small twink sitting on my bed. 

Where the fuck is my boy?

Then I heard the giggling of Rosita. I exited my room and walked to the living room. Rosita and Brian were both sitting next to each other on the couch and watching the TV. 

“Everything okay here?” I asked.

“Yeah!” Rosita said. I turned to Brian. He quickly looked at me and then away to the TV. His face turned red.