3. Liar.

♡●♡●♡

The happiness he felt yesterday and this evening is all gone. He sits on the sofa, hearing his mother talking with Lorenzo and Charles.

He shouldn't be so selfish, he shouldn't feel this disappointing feeling of her hearing how proud she is of her two sons, and she doesn't even ask about him or his school.

"I will give Arthur's class a tour tomorrow." Says Charles.

"Do you?" Says Maman and Arthur looks at Charles, who is also looking at him.

"Yes! It's the first time I showed him around today so it's really fun." Says Charles.

"How come he was with you today and I'm not?" She asks with a sweet voice and Arthur feels himself getting nauseous.

What did he do?

"Well we were here yesterday but you weren't so we couldn't ask you. I mean you didn't even respond when I messaged you that we were going home yesterday. And we haven't seen Arthur in such a long time so we thought it was fun." Explains Charles.

"But I would like it as well." Says their mother.

"We have a pass for you this weekend? I told you that too." Says Lorenzo and their mother fell silent.

"Oh." She says and Arthur sinks down on the sofa.

"Do I need to bring you to Uni tomorrow or can you come with us?" Ask Lorenzo

"I need to meet my teachers at 9.30 o'clock. So I will go on my own. I think you need to go sooner." Says Arthur and Charles nods.

"I will go on my own, no worries. I will grab my bike." Says Arthur.

"You can also go with us and when it's almost time you go outside again." Says Lorenzo.

"I'll be okay on my own." Says Arthur and Lorenzo nods.

"That's really rude of you. He tries to help and then you decline it like that." Says Maman and Arthur looks at her and his mouth wide open.

"What?" Asks Arthur confused.

"You don't need to be such an ungrateful brad." She says and Arthur closes his mouth and frowns.

"He isn't? I think he wants to go on his own, he will probably meet his friends there." Says Lorenzo, and Arthur looks at him. "Right Arthur?" He asks and Arthur nods.

"I still don't understand why you need to do it with your classmates. You know everything already because Charles is your brother?" She says.

"They don't know Charles is my brother and I want to keep it like that." Says Arthur, and she looked at him confused.

"Are you ashamed?"

"No, it isn't that and Charles knows that. It's better like this." Says Arthur.

"You should be proud of a brother like that."

"And I am, I'm really proud of Charles. But I want people to like me for me and not for who my brother is." Says Arthur.

"Witch is really smart." Says Charles.

"You're just jealous of everything Charles has achieved. That's really low." Says Maman angry.

"I've never said that!" Says Arthur and sits right up. He feels upset, how can she think like that?

He's so proud of Charles and what a career he has. And he does his best to show that, every year and every race.

He always sent Charles a message after the race, which Charles mostly didn't answer back, but he tried to show Charles how proud he is.