27. Can we still fix this?.... Us?

♡●♡●♡

"You don't mean that." Says Lorenzo and Arthur sits down on his bed.

He doesn't know what he means or not.

What he thinks or wants.

"Can you leave me alone?" Arthur asks and makes no move to step out of the room.

He walks towards Arthur and crouches down in front of him.

"I know that you didn't want to get out that you are our brother, but we can't change that now." Says Lorenzo and Arthur nods.

"We can.......I can." Says Arthur with a deep breath.

"There is a reason why we kept this a secret, why I wasn't with you guys. They don't have to know we have a bond. I mean we never see each other anyway and-"

“Stop there.” Lorenzo stops him and Arthur looks at him.

"I'm not pretending that we don't speak or that I don't know you." Says Lorenzo and Arthur Huffs.

"Like you two even looked at me or asked me how I was doing in the last few years. You didn't care back then and even now you don't have to..... You have no idea who I am. " Says Arthur

"We'll talk about this later." Says Lorenzo.

"No, because we are not lying to people. We don't have a bond, and we are not close with each other, so it doesn't matter if people know that because it is the truth." Says Arthur and Lorenzo shook his head.

"We are not saying that to people." Says Lorenzo.

"I don't want to lie, Lorenzo. I won't say how two amazing brothers I have, because I have no idea who you guys are after 2017. I don't know what you like, what your hobbies are or what kind or tv shows you look at. I see you a few times in the year and even then you ignored me. I had vacations where I was alone and you guys didn't even care or pay attention to me guys. To keep in touch with you and all you two did was ignore me. I wasn't important to you back then, so I'm not important right now." Says Arthur.

"You are not a nobody. You are my little brother and, yes, I have not seen you a lot, but it is time to change that. When you were younger, we were always together. When I came home from school you were there waiting for me. Or when you got new toys you always wanted to wait until Charles and I were home so we could play with you."

"I was here, Lorenzo. I texted you, called you and I didn't get an answer back most of the times. I tried to stay in touch, and you can't say I didn't because it is right here on your phone. I didn't left, you two did, and I was so incredibly proud. Charles with his driving and you with your manager role, it is hard to not lose you two too." Says Arthur and he stood up. He walked towards his window and looked out of it. He doesn't want to get emotional, not in front of Lorenzo.

He saw his suitcase in the corner of the room and he sighed.

"We were busy and I forgot." Says Lorenzo.

"I would never blame you guys for waiting hours for a reaction. But a reaction would have been nice sometimes. It shouldn't have to be big, a small thank you or what ever would have been nice." Says Arthur and a knock on his door let him look up.

His mother walks in with an annoyed impression on her face.

"What are you doing here? They are waiting for you." She says angry.

"I'm not coming anymore. I don't have anything to say anymore to anyone." Says Arthur and looks at Lorenzo.

"You can go too, I want to be alone." Says Arthur.