19. Back home.

♡●♡●♡

"My flight is tomorrow 2 pm, so I will be at Maman's home in the evening. He will be back from school then." Says Lorenzo and puts his laptop away.

"I just don't understand it." Says Charles who is still sitting in the same spot.

"Me neither."

"How did he turn around ao quickly. How- How did we miss this? We weren't even away one day, and he pushed all his anger out on Maman and then calls us to ask for help. Now I do understand that, he knows he fucked up. He's the one that needs help, and we need to protect Maman before he loses his mind and I don't even want to think what can happen then." Says Charles.

"You know how much it hurts that we need to talk like that about Arthur. The little boy we left that was so happy, energetic, laughed through life and solved everything with a hug. That is our Tutur." Says Lorenzo.

"And now he's grown up." Says Charles

It hurts him. In recent days he had been eating himself away at how they left Arthur behind and how they had pushed him aside. That he couldn't be the big brother to Arthur like he wanted, like Lorenzo was for him.

Arthur would never have the same experience he had with Lorenzo.

"After the race I will fly back, and we are going to talk with him. If he doesn't stop this bullshit then we will arrange for him to go to rehab for his alcohol disorder." Says Charles.

"Don't be so dramatic. Maybe this wasn't his intention at all." Says Lorenzo.

"Getting drunk in a weekend twice can be a bit much no. Especially when you have school." Says Charles.

"He's a teenager."

"That is bringing trouble. First he came back home with a head wound and now this." Says Charles.

"Head wound came from his friends."

"Who had drunk alcohol." Says Charles and Lorenzo sighs.

"You sound like mama now. Stop judging him for everything before we know what happened." Says Lorenzo

"Maybe it is Maman who was right all along, and we believed Arthur."

"No, mama herself told us that she did leave a lot with friends when Arthur was younger. He had a hard time in school and no one was there for him, Maman thought he was being trouble in school when people got him in trouble. "

"You know how much this situation is confusing me. What the hell happened in all the last few years and right now? From Sunday on, Arthur was no longer himself after he talked with Maman."

"Something happened to him after that conversation and it wasn't good. How we thought It would help them made everything worse."

"You need to talk to him, privately." Says Charles.

"Don't know if that is going to happen. He's probably going to be pissed when he sees me there tomorrow." Says Lorenzo.

"Then that is his problem. No matter what happens, we need to protect Maman from him, and we do that by talking. Getting to know what is going on inside his head." Says Charles, and Lorenzo nods.

"I will speak with him. Maybe not tomorrow if his mood is bad, but one of these up coming days." Says Lorenzo and Charles nods.

"Good." Says Charkes and he lies down.

"I hope everything is okay with Maman." He says and Lorenzo keeps looking at him.

"He didn't hit her with the glass."