16. Texting

♡●♡●♡

It's silent.

He heard his mother going into her room and after that he heard nothing anymore. He stayed there, against the door for no idea how long.

He didn't dare to move. He looked at his phone in hope his brother called back but they didn't. And the worst part is, Arthur left a message for their help and they both read it and ignored it.

It's back to how it always was.

He keeps his door locked but stands up and goes towards his bed. He doesn't dare to open his door, he doesn't know if his mother is asleep or not.

He never saw his mother so drunk, it was scary.

He lays down and looks at the ceiling. He has a fast heartbeat and feels restless. His breathing is still labored, but he has it under control.

He picks up his phone, and then he remembers how he left Dennis on Instagram.

He thought that he would know what to do with the other man, but he didn't. He can accept it and see how it turns out.

But maybe he will get hurt again.

He looks for Dennis his account and scrolls through his pictures.

It's about racing, almost all of them. With his team and the races he did for Porsche Carrera Cup. There are some pictures of himself in there but not a lot, it's about his racing.

The text "Dennis_hauger wants to follow you" is in his screen while he's looking at Dennis his page, it is the real Dennis.

His thumb goes to the message and without thinking twice he presses accept.

He did it.

Dennis follows him on Instagram. Arthur presses follow and then the message notification.

Dennis_hauger:  Hey, It's Dennis!

He sent that yesterday but Arthur hasn't seen it.

U: Hey Dennis.

He puts his phone away and looks back at his door.

Maybe he should clean up downstairs. He lets his glass of coke fall, so it will probably all over the floor. But he doesn't feel like it.

Don't feel like walking out of his room and cleaning everything up downstairs. His day wasn't fun and then this happened. He's tired of it all.

He feels sad, tense and kinda angry.

They said they would be there for him from now on, Arthur didn't believe them and he's so happy he didn't.

They didn't pick, but still read his message, and they didn't even bother to call back. He asked them for help, and they didn't even care.

He hears a ping from his phone and still a little smile forms on his face when he notices the notification from instagram.

He press on it to read Dennis his text.

Dennis_hauger: Hello you, I didn't believe you would accept my request haha

U: Sorry, saw it this morning and then forgot it because of school and being late.

Dennis_hauger: No worries, I was joking.

Dennis_hauger: How was your day?

U: It was good, but I'm exhausted after this weekend.

Dennis_hauger: You thought the weekend was tough?

U: It were long days on the circuit and then family too next to it because we don't see them very often.