Chapter - 3

▶️
.
.
.

Loud sound of running footsteps could be heard across the whole empty place. Two boys were chasing eachother.

One was running to save his life
Another was running to save his image that he developed infront of whole world.

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG, STOP YOUR ASS RIGHT THERE."

Jimin screamed hoping that his soulmate might stop now but he knew that his soulmate was an evil.

A most devilish evil witch. Rolling his eyes Taehyung ran faster.

Soon the bell chim making of them halt their steps cause they got indication of someone arriving in cafe.

Fixing their clothes they diverted their gazes towards the door just to see Jisoo stepping in along with 3 more beautiful girls.

Those girls were none other than Rosè, Jennie and Lisa. Seeing all of the girls together today Vmin duo jumped in happiness.

They ran and all 6 of them did a beautiful group hug. It was only 7:00 AM so no customers were there.

Cause cafe opening time was 8:00 AM for customers. So all of them were fixing the surroundings.

Getting the edible stuffs ready, washing the crockeries, fixing the lights and doing normal usual works.

"Noona, you know Tae is so bad."
Jimin complaint to Jisoo with a Pout

"What he did?"
Jisoo replied while fixing the chairs properly.

"He took out my childhood pics where i was doing embarrassing stuffs. Now he is saying that he will leak them all."

Listening to Jimin everyone started laughing. Rosè approached his brother and smacked his head.

"Dumb pabo, He is your soulmate. Everytime you did something wrong he always defended you.

He is the one cause of whom you have some good image in everyone's eye.

You think he will backstab you? Our Tae isn't like this. How dare ya think like this for your bear?"

Rosè hugged his brother and smacked him again. Releasing Jimin turned his head towards Taehyung who was pouting.

Jimin broke the Hug with Rosè and ran towards Taehyung.

"TAEHYUNG, BABY SOULMATE, I AM SO SORRY."

He hugged Taehyung so tightly like he won't let him go. Giggling Taehyung hugged him back and another females Coo at such a beautiful bond.

Jungkook pov
Jeon's Mansion
In bedroom

I just currently came out of shower walking towards Walk-in-closet of mine i slightly brush my hair with a towel.

Walking inside i took mine glimpse in mirror. Checking how my wet hairs rested on mine neck.

The slow water drops oozing out from them made a way to my broad shoulders and bony collarbone.

Drops slowly flow downwards covering my back and chest. As soon as they reached to lower back and my abs they vanish.

Chuckling i thought to decide my suit for today. Checking few suits i obviously picked up the natural black.

Wipping my body with a towel i strip off the towel which was wrapped around my torso.