Chapter - 8

.
.
.
.

Hoseok pov
In cafe

It was now 6th day since i started following that boy name Taehyung. We collected alot of his data and about his Uncle.

I adapt his trust and he thinks me as his daily customer now. We chit-chat a bit whenever he comes to ask me my order.

He is not a bad guy at all, infact he is so innocent and pure. I wish when JK get him into his hands he don't harm this angel.

I tried asking him about his family background i got to know that he's an orphan all he has his Uncle.

His Uncle doesn't do any work and Taehyung is the only one who's taking care of them financially and in all the ways.

Another gang members including JK too knows that Taehyung is not a culprit in any way possible.

All is his Uncle infact Taehyung doesn't even knows that his Uncle had taken the debt from Latin Kings.

He is purely innocent, i deep down Don't wanna catch this boy and include him in the plans. His innocence should stay longer

But also as my JK wish, i will do that doesn't matters if i need to kill this Innocent boy too, i will do it for JK.

Taehyung pov
At cafe

Near about 6 days ago, i met one hyung he is so nice his name is Jung Hoseok. I kinda grew close to him.

He looks so bright, positive and harmless. I think i can have a good relation with him.

He is like a regular customer now cause he says that he wants to see me. He has no friends so he sits here whole day to spend his day in peace.

I felt so bad for him personally so i thought to become his first friend. He thankfully agreed to be friends with me.

I really felt so happy that time and now he is my hyung. He asked me about my family and all so i shared with him about few stuffs.

I didn't share much as I don't still know about him much so i don't find secure enough to tell everything in details.

Still he seems so lovely and cute. He can surely gain anyone's trust easily.

"Tae, look at Hoseok. See he is so handsome."

I saw Jimin speaking while staring hard into Hoseok Hyung side profile.
Great now this is how he wanna embarress me.

"Stop staring fool."
I smack his head after preparing hoseok hyung order. Jimin pout like a baby

"Ohk today you go and give him his order. Seems like you are liking him already."

I flash out a smirk to which Jimin slightly blushed. OMO HE BLUSHED? omg....!!!!!!

I saw him grabbing the tray and straighten up his posture. Showing him thumbs up i push him towards Hyung's table.

Jimin pov
At cafe

From few days i am seeing one boy who comes to cafe regularly. His name is Hoseok and he seems like getting closer to Taehyung.