Chapter - 18

As the beautiful Petite male heard a raspy voice coming from Behind his breath hitched.

This cannot happen....

That's the only thought that came into his mind. Without even thinking twice he fastly started to run again

He tried to run but the luck wasn't on his side today. A muscular tattooed hand wrapped around his petite waist pulling him backwards; preventing him from running any longer.

Taehyung pov

I tried to run as soon as possible cause i never wanted to be caught and end up here where i am unfortunately now.

His huge muscular tattooed arm was wrapped around my waist which got me gulping hard but i don't think that i have time left to have any thoughts right now.

A thin layer of sweat form on my forehead while my hands turned sweaty too. I need to do something I can't give up like this

Having a bit percent of hope inside of me i firmly started to hit on his hand. I need to get it off from me

Digging nails in his arm i punched it multiple times with full force and energy but his grip didn't loose up. All i could hear was some painful groans in the return of my violence towards him.

My eyes turned glassy, my breathing got heavy, my hands pace up and hit even harder while the knot of fear in my chest was tightening up by each second.

Am i trapped here? Do i need to accept this harsh reality now? I lost? Am i caged here for forever now?

Warm tears roll down my cheeks while guiding themselves to my jaw and neck in slow pace.

No, i never wanted to cry and look weak infront of him but i couldn't control my tears anymore cause i started to believe that i have no escape left.

What happen, darling? Started to fear now, hm?

I slowly felt warm pair of plumpy lips pressed against my ear while a deep hot bone shaking whisper was right done against it.

But it didn't make me feel fear and weak. It draw me furious and violent

Shut your fuvking mouth!

Stomping on his foot roughly i felt his grip loosen up taking the advantage i once again kicked on his crotch making him scream.

The scream please down my ears, it made me happy, i felt so relaxed and powerful

In place of running way i choose to show him that i am not surely one of his weak fling

Third person pov

Aggressively gripping onto Jungkook's collar Taehyung slammed him down against the wall.

Pulling him closer and slamming him backwards again. He did this again and again surely breaking the back of another male

It surely worth too much energy to fight against the male who's double of your size but anger just boost up Taehyung's energy to break the spine of another.

His eyes were blood shot red in anger, his tears of frustration were running down his cheeks, his breathing was extremely heavy and loud while his jaw was clenched in rage and hate.