Chapter - 22

I have no idea about this story that what was happening since start i actually forget everything now.

###

Opening his eyes a loud groan filled the room. The pain in body was too immense; the legs were yet shaking while breathing was lil uneven.

An ethereal boy slowly looked around to see that he wasn't in the same room as before. This room was equally darker as previous one but wasn't the same

Where am i?

The first thought which came across his mind. Releasing a deep sigh he slowly sat up his body was killing him and the next sight made his eyes go wide.

His inner thighs were soaked wet in blood and cum that's when all the previous memories suddenly started to run through his mind.

The way he touched...
The way he forced me...
The more i said to stop, the harsher he went
The way he took away my most important thing; virginity

Unknowingly a broken sob left from his lips. He hiccuped remembering those recent moments while slowly embracing his own body

His eyes fall on his completely marked and scratched body it didn't went fine.

The man didn't feel fine, he felt dirty
He tried not to cry cause he was a strong man but his eyes and wish betrayed him.

Uncountable tears slowly fell down from his beautiful eyes. He cried and cried until there were no tears to roll down his eyes

He stared at god knows where for too long, sitting numb and broken
He stared at an unknown object until he started to feel dizzy .

Shooking his head vigorously the man knew that crying won't do anything, he need to run...

He need to run...

Slowly letting his feets meet the floor to stand up, Taehyung let out a shaky breath.

He couldn't stand, he just couldn't move
Grabbing the nightstand firmly he stood up with immense pain flowing through his veins and effecting his body.

Limping and struggling he somewhat made his way inside the bathroom to get himself cleaned.

After half an hour

The door softly creak open while Taehyung firmly gripping onto the knob supporting his body.

He came out wearing a robe which was tightly wrapped around his perfect shaped body.

Grunting and nearly crying he somewhat made his way to the closet and open it hoping for some clothes.

Soon he found the clothes neatly hanging and placed in the closet which brought a lil smile on his face thinking that it might be again a start to his good days.

Softly grabbing a pair of clothes he manage to wear them while time to time Falling down due to numb legs.

Taehyung wore an oversized white hoodie with baggy black pants. He actually didn't care about his appearance cause his life was hell.