Chapter - 5

A/n -
Violence
Murder
Fight

Skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable towards violence ⚠️

Jungkook pov
On the entrance of mansion

As we killed a man i turned my head towards the right. I saw a man who was peeking and he must have seen everything.

With a smirk on my face i saw how he was about to click on red alarm button but i was not slow and dumb to let him do that.

Picking up my knife i thrown it at the speed of light and thankfully it stabbed right into his heart.

In couple of seconds i saw him fell down lifeless. A cocky smirk plastered on my face but one thing didn't happen to be good.

Accidentally while felling down his forehead touched the alarm. Great, the loud siren starts to echo all across the mansion.

We could hear so many footsteps thud, they were running towards us. Pulling our guns we waited for Yoongi hyung to give up command.

That's when...

"Shits, you are dead. From every corner around 30 mens are approaching. Make sure you have good guns and weapons with you.

...START."

hearing his command we started to fire. Smirk never found a way to leave from my lips.

I loved this, i loved seeing how they were one by one falling down meeting the ground all lifeless.

But soon i snap out
Shit...they might take away the hide out key with them.

I hide behind the bushes trying to sneak inside the house but i was worried about hyungs.

That's when my eyes fell on Jhope hyung, impressive. The way he was killing no wonder he was the bestest snipper.

There were nearly around few mens left from enemies side. Chuckling i slowly started to step towards the mansion .

"Jungkook, you wanna go inside the mansion right? Wait
Lemme guide you. Right now the right side gate has tight security.

They are alert and to the surprise their boss isn't at home. The safe Gate for now is backside door.

The escaping one..go in from there it's easy to break as it is meant for escaping."

I smirked more slowly sneaking out from the fight happening outside the mansion.

I slowly went towards the back door kicking it multiple times just to see it broke and fell down like a paper.

Aww, so dumb of them.

Third person pov

It was terrible the fight just started and it was already a mess over there. Jungkook Step inside the mansion

And all another guards got his presence the firing started. Jungkook mens and another opponents were firing.