three

LIGHT woke me up.

I was completely naked in the bed of someone whose name I didn't even know. Opening my eyes I'm almost blinded by the sun spilling through the curtain-free windows. The floor to ceiling view has its perks, but damn is it bright.

"Shit," I whisper to myself.

Looking around I notice I'm alone. The bed is unmade and a complete mess—courtesy of our three rounds the night before. Tingles line my spine at the memory of it all.

After the first I thought he'd be done with me, kick me out, and wish to never see me again. I was prepared to do the walk of shame out of the beautiful lobby below, but that didn't happen.

He kept going.

And not only did he grant me one orgasm, but three. That has to be a world record for cis straight males.

My body aches in places I didn't know it could ache. I feel dirty and like a complete mess, so I try running my fingers through the black strands of my hair but fail miserably.

I need to get out of here.

I throw the heavy comforter off of my body and stand. My clothes line the floor from the night before and I quickly gather them. I'm sore and vulnerable, wanting to get out of here before he comes back from wherever he wandered off to.

I don't hear a shower or noise from the hallway. He must've left.

I tug my underwear up my legs, cringing at the thought of not showering before. My skirt and shirt are next, and once I'm fully clothed I look around the room for my purse. When I have no luck in the bedroom I make my way out to the front.

I can't believe I had sex with a stranger last night. But not just any sex—good sex. It had been a while since I felt that good and I'd most definitely be thinking of it for the foreseeable future. Ayana was probably freaking out, I needed to get to my phone to reassure her.

My purse hangs on a kitchen island stool with a note in front of it. I rush forward to grab the black purse and dig through to find my phone. I dial Ayana's number as soon as it's in my hand.

"HAYDEN. I could kill you right now. What the fuck?" She seethed.

I picked up the handwritten note.

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm fine, aside from what feels like a gaping hole in my vagina, I'm alright." I sigh.

"Oh, my god. Was he that big?" She questions, and I can practically see the grimace on her face.

"Mhm," I'm distracted as I read the note.

My building is strict on security so I left a spare key for you to bring with you when you leave. Stop at the lobby or they will follow you out. Tell them you stayed with LM, and leave the key with them.

Thanks for the night, Fire-cat.

"Ay, he left me a fucking note." I waste no time repeating the note over to my best friend and I listen to her dissect what she thinks it says about him as I make my way down to the lobby.

She claims he has to be some sort of businessman. Someone who doesn't want to be seen with other women. She also stated that he very well might be married and this is where he takes the women he cheats on his wife with.

Her imagination is colorful.

"I doubt that. He didn't seem like the commitment type. Or the type for any sort of relationship at all." The receptionist is different from the night before when I approach.

"Hold on," I tell Ayana, dropping my phone into my pocket.

I follow the directions as left on the note and everything goes smoothly except for the fact the women's eyebrows shot up when I said who I stayed with. I'm beginning to very much dislike not being in the know.