six

MY first kiss was short, with no tongue, and met with a hug shortly after.

But this? This is remarkably different. There is no sense of inexperience in the way Levi kisses me, or the way his hands trail my body like a road map looking for an end. He's hard and rough around the edges but makes it feel effortlessly soft.

The scratch of his beard becomes a numb ache with each stroke of his tongue in my mouth. I find myself letting him take the lead, matching his pace. He's experienced the way it sends shock waves of pleasure down my spine. In this way, I feel as though my body may catch on fire before anything else can happen.

We've moved to the head of the bed, his body beneath my own. I've lost count of how many times I've purposely moved my hips over just the right spot between his. The restraint Levi possesses turns me on even more.

Every male partner I've been with has been careless and in a rush. Speeding past foreplay and going right for my pants. In most cases their dicks were out before my body had a moment to catch up, making the first few strokes painful until I got there.

But not with Levi.

My clothes still remain firmly on, his boxers the same and I'm aching for him already. My underwear feels uncomfortable with all the rubbing and circling our bodies have done—with no release.

He's dragging his teeth along my bottom lip when I pull back.

The sight of a man completely undone will never get old. The messy hair, chest rising and falling uncontrollably, and the look of desperation in their eyes is a powerful feeling. Knowing I caused someone to feel like that, knowing I wasn't alone in the heat of the moment.

He watches me carefully, eyes never straying too far from my own swollen lips—bouncing between them and my now uncovered chest.

I toss the crew neck to the ground, unclipping my bra next. When I'm completely naked from the top up, I lean forward—feeling a rush of adrenalin at the way his eyes devour my naked flesh.

"I've seen these," his hands cup my breasts as he speaks. "Each night I wrap my hand around my dick." His voice is rough, the edge to it making me circle my hips in temptation.

I don't answer him, the flattery already making its way to my ego. This man—a hotshot professional goalie—thinking of my tits as he masturbates? Total confidence booster.

I've had enough of the talking though, knowing what we both met here for I slide back and point towards his now very strained boxers.

"Off," I demand all while stripping me free of my own pants and underwear. We make a quick job of it, not wasting any more time.

He reaches for me once more and in one swift movement has me on my back. His long hair frames my face and I run my hands down his hard chest, past his hips, and stopping at the base of his hardened erection.

"Can I taste you?" I groan out a yes, dying to know what it feels like with that mouth on me. With one tug of his cock, I release him to guide his head between my parted legs. He smirks up at me once above my hips and my heart stops.

"Please," I say breathlessly as he toys with my inner leg. Sending small kisses up my inner thigh, breathing out hot breath with each one. It's slow torture, the sensation of it sending my body into overdrive.

I grip his head when his mouth goes down on me. He's just as good as I imagined. His mouth continues working me like he's a starving man and I'm his last meal. His tongue licks me end to end, sending waves of pleasure across my lower stomach. I'm a panting, writhing mess.

He's completely destroyed me for anyone else. I don't think I'll ever meet someone who's as perfectly good at going down on me as he is. I can barely breathe.