𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐚

✿

Third Person's POV

Parth was overcome by a tsunami of nostalgia as he stepped onto the grounds of Modern Academy. The giant green gates, long pathways, huge buildings, and the beautiful garden rushed to retell the story he had once lived.

The school's architecture had undergone a metamorphosis, yet the echoes of familiarity whispered in the air.

Sharvi's melodic voice reached to the corners of his heart, beckoning him, calling him.

A decade later, they stood just meters apart.

How ironic!

His lips curled into a wide smile, reminiscing about the first time he had heard her sing.

It was the same year he had joined the school. A few months in, the school had organized a solo song contest.

Sharvi, who had a pleasant voice, had signed up for the contest.

A day before, she had spent the whole day troubling him, Abhi, and Maya, who sat with her in front of the two boys, asking them to suggest her a song to sing in the contest.

Abhi and Maya, frustrated by her constant rejections of their song choices, had fled the scene, leaving him and Sharvi alone.

Parth couldn't bear to see her disturbed, so he had agreed to help her choose a song.

That day, he had spent the entire games period and lunch break listening to Sharvi sing various songs.

She had a melodious voice, carrying him away with each note, like whispers from angels. Her voice had transported him to heavenly heights where each note painted a canvas of love and enchantment, leaving Parth utterly captivated.

At that moment, she had become all - his Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosle, Sunidhi Chauhan and Shreya Ghoshal.

Continuing to struggle with her choice, Sharvi eventually asked, "Parth, which is your favorite song?"

Parth, who had never been a fan of songs, was at a loss for words.

Sharvi had asked again, "I mean, any song that you like?"

Parth was instantly reminded of the song his father had been listening to the night before while having dinner; he had liked that song, thinking of its lyrics as something he would like to say to her.