𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 : 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐠𝐢𝐚

Hi guys!

I have posted the character aesthetics for Parth and Sharvi on my Instagram story. Do check them out. My Instagram ID is shewhowriteslove.

✿

Sharvi's POV

The front door of the car swung open with a gentle creak, revealing Parth's tall, lean silhouette.

The soft, moonlit night illuminated his features as he stepped out, casting a silvery glow on his dark hair.

My heart raced as I watched him emerge from the car.

Surprise, astonishment, and shock all coursed through me simultaneously, a whirlwind of emotions I couldn't contain.

His sudden appearance was nothing short of a miracle.

Never in my wildest dreams had I ever imagined seeing him here, that too on my birthday.

Parth, with his confident strides, closed the distance between us.

His eyes sparkled with an infectious joy that was impossible to resist. He had a huge grin plastered on his face that lit up the whole night.

With a voice as sweet as a melody, he greeted, "Happy Birthday."

"Thank you," I said, a genuine surprise still lingering in my voice. "I really didn't expect you to remember."

He chuckled, a mischievous glint in his eyes, and said, "You have already said it twice, so I think you have forgotten how impressive my memory used to be. Do I need to remind you of some of the embarrassing things you did back then to refresh your memory?"

I laughed, and replied, "No, not needed."

"By the way," he continued, a sly smile playing on his lips, "you remember there used to be a girl who had a very bad memory of dates and used to give me important things to remember so that I could remind her."

I playfully nudged him, pretending to be annoyed, as I said, "Stop rubbing it on my face that I have a bad memory."

Our laughter echoed in the night, and I couldn't help but feel grateful for this unexpected and heartwarming reunion.

I then asked him, hoping to end the banter, "Alright, enough now. What are you doing here in Delhi?"

He replied, "I was here for business. It ended early, so I thought about meeting you."

"Nice," I nodded, appreciating the spontaneous visit.

He suddenly looked at the expensive watch on his wrist and said, "Ahh, it's already 11:05."