𝐭𝐞𝐧 : 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭

Dear readers,

Hi!

I hope you've been enjoying the journey with Parth and Sharvi.

Each chapter is the result of efforts and countless hours of dedication, creativity, and love before making its way onto your screens. All I want is for you to acknowledge my hard work.

Writing this story has been an exciting experience, and the excitement further intensifies when your support comes into play.

Your votes and comments act as fuel for my writer's engine, propelling it forward to craft future chapters.

I want you to understand that your voices hold immense significance for me. Your feedback, reactions, criticisms, and thoughts are not merely appreciated but cherished. They serve as the inspiration behind weaving this narrative and inviting you into Parth and Sharvi's world.

So, if you've discovered moments of joy, intrigue, or emotion within these pages, I humbly request your support. Please consider leaving a vote, sharing your thoughts in the comments, and spreading the word about the book.

Thank you for being a part of this journey with me. Your support truly makes a difference, and I'm grateful to have you as readers.

Please continue to be the wind beneath my author's wings.

With gratitude,
Your author

✿

Third Person's POV

As Sharvi hurried upstairs to retrieve her luggage, Parth's heart raced with anticipation.

He had casually informed Sharvi that he was on his way to pick up Kabir, hoping to persuade her to accept his ride.

In truth, he had no knowledge of Kabir's return schedule, not even the approximate time of his flight's arrival. The only thing that he knew was that Kabir was due back today from his business trip in London.

He despised lies, and it pained him even more when he had to speak untruths to people close to his heart, just as he had done in front of Sharvi.

Lies and deception were never his style, but his unrequited affection for Sharvi had occasionally driven him to orchestrate situations just to capture her attention and savor her company.

Suddenly his phone rang. With deft fingers, he hurried outside, picked up his phone to find his personal assistant calling.

"Good morning, Sir," the assistant greeted him.

"Morning.", Parth replied.

"Sir," the secretary inquired urgently, "when will you arrive? The video conference with Patidar and the team is still pending. Additionally, we have a meeting scheduled with Mr. Bajaj."