𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 : 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Hi guys!

Here comes the update.

Please drop your votes and comments, if you are liking the story.

Also check out my other story Whispers of Fate, on Wattpad.

✿

Third Person's POV

The car drove off, and suddenly, the rain intensified, with large drops falling all around them.

Keerti let out a huff, "The weather was so nice just a moment ago, and now look at it, how heavily it's raining!"

Sharvi instantly agreed, her expression mirroring Keerti's frustration.

From the driver's seat, Parth spoke softly, "The weather has always been uncertain, just like life. Most of the time, the things you don't expect end up happening."

Unbeknownst to the others, Parth couldn't help but think, "Just like me and Sharvi reconnecting," and a small, heartfelt smile graced his lips.

Sharvi turned to look at him, a smile of her own creeping onto her lips.

"Just like us meeting again," she mused in her mind.

Keerti snickered, "Wow, Parth! We left you alone for just two hours, and you've become a preacher. Did something happen in our absence?"

Arjun joined in the amusement with a chuckle.

"Shut up," Parth replied, his irritation evident.

Keerti swiftly changed the topic, "Anyways, I had a lot of fun today."

"Me too," Sharvi chimed in, shooting a meaningful glance at Parth.

Keerti continued, "I've always wanted to go on a double date, but it never happened. Today wasn't a double date, but it had a similar vibe. It was so nice, although it would have been even nicer if Sharvi and Parth, you two were dating!"

Sharvi and Parth exchanged awkward glances.

Keerti, now brimming with excitement, exclaimed, "Yes, it's such a great idea! Both of you are single, you're high school classmates, and you clearly have sparkling chemistry. Come on, give each other a chance. Also, Parth, my parents were the cupid to your parents' love story; let me be the cupid to yours. It will be so much fun. Just take a chance, guys. Sharvi, trust me, you won't find another man like Parth. And Parth, Sharvi is the perfect girl for you."