𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 : 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

Hi everyone!

I've just added the code for the Spotify playlist of the book in the first chapter titled Welcome. Please check it out!

Also, we surpassed 3,000 reads!

Happy Reading!

✿

Sharvi's POV

Parth was my closest friend, the one with whom I confided my deepest secrets, the one who knew everything about me, except for the fact that I was inexplicably in love with him.

The two years he had spent at Modern Academy had brought us closer in every conceivable way.

We had helped each other with homework, shared our lunch boxes, saved seats for one another on the school bus during the first year, and in the second year, we cycled to and from school together, laughing, giggling, and sharing smiles.

Those two years had passed by in a blur of love, and I never realized how swiftly they had went by.

After our 10th examinations, when his father's transfer relocated them to another city, in another state, I had abandoned all hope of ever seeing him again.

But life always has a way of surprising us. Fortunately, we both secured admission to colleges in the same city, Delhi.

In that unfamiliar place, we became each other's unwavering support.

The 14-kilometer distance between our colleges didn't affect our friendship.

We explored the city, spent weekends having fun, went on late-night adventures, shopped together, and supported each other through tough college times. He was by my side throughout, connecting not just the physical gap but our emotional bond as well.

He was kind, patient, gentle, and caring. Sometimes, I resented him for those qualities because they only made me love him even more.

Those three years, our friendship solidified and my love for him deepened.

It deepened to an extent that even I, myself, couldn't fathom. It just kept defying my own expectations.

But then, he made the choice to depart, to pursue grand aspirations and become the person he was meant to be.

I desperately wanted to hold him back, but how can I?

And, then, the worst part. He left without a goodbye, and it shattered my heart. It wasn't that I was unaware of his departure; rather, he left a day before without even bothering to inform me. I stood in front of his hostel for hours, frantically calling and texting him, only to be informed by a stranger that he had already left.