004. Can You Hear Me Now?

Rachel sat on the bench, logging into her email on Spencer's laptop to block unknown people from contacting her. Spencer had done it first, then the rest of them followed.

"I feel free." Rachel said after she was done, "Blocking that 'A' bitch and setting up a memorial bench for Alison all in one day."

"I feel you on that one." Aria said, leaning back to relax on the bench.

Relief was felt throughout the group. 'A' no longer had a way to contact them, a way to mess with them. Or so they had hoped.

A piece of paper, one containing Alison's missing poster blew through the wind towards them. Hanna picked it up and showed the girls. The writing covered Alison's picture in red.

Ding dong, the bitch is dead.

‧₊˚✧ ୨♡୧✧˚₊‧

"Aria, why do you have your brothers wall favourited anyway?" Rachel asked.

Aria tapped away on her phone. "Moment of weakness."

Rachel chuckled and watched as she unfavourited it, completely unaware of her surroundings until she collided with the one and only Toby Cavanaugh.

"Sorry." He muttered. Rachel stepped away from him.

"My fault, don't worry about it." She said, before following the girls once more.

"I wonder if you just bumped into 'A'..." Aria whispered.

"It doesn't matter. We're done with 'A', right?" Spencer asked.

Rachel nodded. "Yeah."

"I'm still staying out of Toby's way." Aria said, "And Jenna's."

The other three girls agreed. Even without 'A' around, Toby and Jenna could still be dangerous. "I guess that's the safest thing to do." Emily said.

The girls went their separate ways and Rachel couldn't help but look at Hanna on the phone. She looked excited and wary at the same time. She walked outside to the blonde as she hung up.

"So, how's your Dad?" Rachel asked. Hanna grinned slightly.

"He invited me out to dinner tonight." She told her, "He's coming out just for me."

Rachel smiled. "That's great, Han. I'm glad you get to see him again."

Hanna adjusted her bag on her shoulder. "How about your parents?"

Rachel stopped and didn't say anything for a moment. She didn't like talking about her parents; just because of how different they were to her. "They're... still in Cali. There seems to be a lot more opportunities there than in Rosewood."

Hanna chuckled. "Is there any opportunities in Rosewood?"

"I guess not." Rachel laughed, "C'mon, let's go find the others."

Hanna stopped. "I'm really surprised you haven't asked about me wrecking Sean's car. Everyone else has."

Rachel shrugged. "Cars can be fixed." She said, "And I think you had a good reason to do it— at least at the time."

Hanna grinned. "God, I love you. Next time, I'm bringing you with me."

‧₊˚✧ ୨♡୧✧˚₊‧

Hanna held a dress to her body, looking to see how it would look on her. Spencer and Rachel sat in her room, helping her find the perfect outfit to see her Dad.