•|The Shopping trip

If a person can be that manipulative before marriage, then what the hell will I do if (I am begging god this not be true) I actually got married to Zaan Rehmani.

Not even two days later after our engagement was fixed, He asked my dad that I should take leave (A actual leave on a weekday) from my court day. JUST SO MR. ZAAN AND HIS COUSINS CAN GO TO SHOPPING!

Yeah, All the girls love to go to shopping, I do too. But not on a weekday, Certainly not when I have a new case incoming in a day.

"Stop whining Hania, You are not dying. It's just a shopping trip." Heer said from beside me, she was very excited to go on this shopping trip so she was getting ready like a hawk.

I rolled my eyes at her, "Heer, The last time I checked you were supposed to my sister. On my side you should be. But noo, You and the girls are dead set on being in the boys' favour."

That's correct, it's not just my little sister manipulated by Zaan Rehmani, even the queens are.

"It's not about being on kisi ki bhi side here, Its about being on shopping. Grabbing all those items you know! The smell of new clothes are really hard to resist!" Heer told me with a wink.

Heer's Outfit

She was looking pretty nice, Although I doesn't approve of her so much revealing attire. But who am I to say when I have choosen the most enticing attire of my entire wardrobe.