•|Tease

5k views yet not even 1k votes, it's demotivating so please guys go and vote if you haven't. I need motivation to complete part 1 of this book before examination ♾️ love you all💗

I have somehow abandoned the real shy hania somewhere and grabbed this reckless one on the way to hill station.

Because hell if I am not dreaming.

My lips were still pressed to those soft lickable lips, I did everything on my own. It can't be real, right?

I was about to back away when Zaan pulled me even closer and the soft gentle peck of lips turned into a passionate kiss

He grabbed my hair and moved my head at angle to have easy access of my mouth, I gasped at the sudden pressure, both on my head and somewhere below my stomach.

He used that moment to dip his tongue inside my mouth even going as far as to sucking my bottom lips making my inside melt.

He kissed me until we were both out of breath and drench in the rain.

When he pulled apart, we both were gasping for air and he looked into my eyes.

"It's getting colder, we won't be able to get back home in this rain, " His words were casual but the meaning behind it didn't escaped my notice.
'We'll have to stay together tonight'

I looked into his eyes, his face might be expressionless but at that moment thousand questions were hiding behind his gaze. If I escaped this moment right here right now, I will have to answer and that I don't want to.

"What if I don't want to go home tonight?" I tried to make my sentence as flirty as I can. Moving my hand to his chest, playing with one of the button of his shirt until it opened.