•|let's cuddle

So I have decided to just show the glimpse of the other 3 couples love story in this part but this book will be part one only about Zaan and Hania, I hope that's not a problem?

I couldn't sleep, I have heard him changing his clothes and laying on the couch but I was sure he wasn't asleep as well.

The reason is that I have something I could not figure out. I had my first kiss tonight, on top of that, I was totally exposed to a man for the first time in my life.

Even if Zaan hadn't looked down at my almost naked form, but still it felt way to intimate.

I was confused even after that how does he didn't lost control? I mean, he is a man. A man doing that can have only two reasons, either he loves the opposite person way too much than his lust or hates them.

I was sure Zaan neither hate me nor loves me. So the other possible outcome can be a question to his masculinity.

I felt myself grin at the thought. I am only 99% sure he is a man, A Complete man. But still the 1% is not impossible right?

It was midnight when my phone ringed pulling me out of my thoughts, I wished I had switch it off before coming here.

"Why aren't you recieving it?" Zaan asked as I felt him shuffling closer in the dark room finally opening the lamp.

I peeked at him from below my lashes, moving to sit taking the blanket with me.

"I don't feel like talking to my mother, no doubt it's her call."

His gaze snapped to my hand clutching the blanket and he frowned, but didn't explained the reason of his distress.

"They'll be worried, If you don't want to talk to her, I can talk to her instead-" He suggested but I cut him off.

"No! You-You can't," I yelped. My gaze widening.

"Why?" He asked, looking genuinely curious.

I pursued my lips, does he even have to ask? Obviously, how cab he go and tell my parents I am spending the night with him alone in a hotel room?

I would not live to hear the end of it, my mom or dad will bury me alive.

As modern as they get, mom and dad still believe in being old schooled when it comes to saving your virtues for wedding night.

If he told them the truth, my parents will definitely think we were alone to do sins tonight. Who will tell them that even if we are staying together tonight, we didn't did anything wrong.