•|I'll Bash your head!

The whispers of moments around me caused me to wake up from my deep slumber. I haven't slept that peacefully since so long.

Fluttering my eyes open, as soon as I saw the view infront of me, I was fully awake. I shrieker covering my eyes slightly.

Ishaan was sitting on the edge of the bed when he heard my shriek, he turned to look at me.

"Why are you screaming?" He asked with a confused look.

I quickly sat up straight taking the blanket with me covering myself as if I was not wearing anything.

"What are you doing w-without your shirt," I asked him.

Something crossed his gaze and he gave me a puppy look.

He walked up to me and sat beside me, I scoot a little away from him and pulled the blanket around me more tightly.

"You don't remember anything?" He asked me with curious eyes.

I frowned, thought I did remember coming to the hotel with everyone but the rest was a blur.

"What does I don't remember?" I asked him instead.

He blinked, "You don't remember what happened between us last night?" He said.

My gaze widden, "W-What! What happened between us?!" I asked my voice a little loud.

He made a bewildered face and slowly extended his hand to touch my shoulder, I shrugged it off harshly because I was trying hard not to panic.