2 - Mike

"Michael, why on earth is there a limit on my card? Do you know how embarrassed I was when I was at the register and it got declined?" Vivian yells slamming her way into my office.

I stare at her blankly clenching my jaw.

"Do you want to speak to me properly? Surely you're old enough to know to treat people the way you wish for them to treat you" I say coldly making her falter a little, but just like always she doesn't know when to stop.

"Are you calling me old?" She gasps I see my son nodding behind her looking amused making me shake my head chuckling under my breath.

"What do you want Vivian? As you can see I'm busy" I ask then point to my security team around the room.

She scoffs "your always busy"

"How else could you go on your precious shopping sprees if I wasn't working? You sure as hell don't bring money into this family"

"I used to work for our family, I was the one bringing in the money. You told me to stop" she says seriously which makes me laugh out loud.

"Yes Vivian you worked that was when you had our daughter when I was just 14, the money you got went on yourself! My parents paid for everything then I started working with my dad so don't bring that bullshit up. I also never told you not to work intact I remember my father offering you a job which you weren't happy about telling 16 years old me that 19 years old you shouldn't have to work and that it was my job as the father to provide." I tell her truthfully as she glared at me "Now that you have embarrassed yourself and our family what the fuck do you want" I growl pissed off.

I say embarrassed us but it's got to the point where these men are used to her screaming and shouting around the house like a child when she doesn't get her own way.

Things have been good for the last couple months guess todays just a bad day in the life of Vivian Thompson.

She gasps looking shocked making not only myself but my son who is behind her roll our eyes.

I know my kids love their mom but the last three years Lacey has been away Mickey has seen a side of his mom he never had before and sadly that's causing them to drift apart.

"Why is there a limit on my car?"

"Vivian, it's only twenty minutes to twelve and you have reached your card limit of $150,ooo?" I question

I mean I know I make a lot of money but how the hell can she spend so much so fast.

She also went shopping every other day this week

"Yes because..."

"I don't want to hear it" I scoff "give me the card and I'll give you another one"

"What the fuck?" Mickey questions looking "are your seriously..." he stops when I send him a look to shut up.

She smiles triumphantly "thank you babe" she says handing the card to me and taking the other one out my hand them walks around giving me a loud kiss on the cheek that I can't help but cringe at "bye boys" she says walking back to the door purposely swaying her hips to look sexy.

Now don't get me wrong my wife is indeed a beautiful woman but every so often she shows a horrible side to her personality which make her ugly in my eyes at times.

"You're welcome baby" I say with a smirk then clear my throat making her look at me "remember though this card has a monthly limit of 100,000"

******

I along with Ryan my head of security,Liam and Chris two of my own security arrive at the airport to collect my daughter Lacey and her best friend Charlotte.