28- Mike ⚠️

What a surprise I had walking into the bathroom only to see Lottie standing with only a towel cover her.

Definitely a good fucking surprise, what isn't a surprise is that I couldn't keep my hands to myself.

After the shock wore off I just couldn't stop myself and once she agreed I got lost in her again, the feeling of her wet tight pussy clenching my cock, "fuck" I groan aloud as I begin to harden just at the thought of it.

After walking out of that bathroom I went straight to my new bedroom jumping in a shower, I was meant to be leaving straight away to another house for the next month but since I know she is spending the night I just can't bring myself to leave as I know they both are leaving tomorrow.

Now I'm sitting in my office trying to get some work done but all I can think about is the fact Lottie isn't far from me.

A knock on the door brings me back to reality, looking at the clock I frown wondering who it could be so late. "Come in"

"Hey boss" Ryan greets as he walks in closing the door behind him making my eyebrow raise.

"What are you doing here at this time?" I question leaning back on my chair.

He shrugs "I had to check in with some of the guys so thought I would pop in to see how things were going when they said that you were still here"

"Is everything ok?"

"Yes, just wanted to make sure that everyone and everything ran smoothly as we were away" he states making me nod "so how are things?"

Shrugging "decided on a divorce, Vivian is refusing and as of tomorrow I will be staying somewhere else to give her 30 days to leave"

His eyes widen in shock making me chuckle "I knew something happened for you to be home early but I didn't expect you to finally ask for a divorce" he says then smiles widely "well congrats boss I'm happy for you"

"Ryan would you stop calling me boss" I groan "and I'm pretty sure people don't congratulate people on a divorce"

"Nope I like pissing you off" he laughs "yes they do when the spouse is a nightmare"

"You're an idiot" I chuckle making him smirk before he goes serious.

"Nah seriously how are you feeling?"

"Stressed" I sigh "so much shit is going on but relieved I've finally admitted that it's time the marriage ends"

"Yeah I'm sure Charlie has helped with that" he says giving me a knowing look.

I feign confusion "what do you mean?"

He lets out a belly laugh shaking his head "so that's how you're going to play it?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about" I shrug pursing my lips to stop the smirk that's trying to break through them.

He holds up both hands in surrender "fine fine, just be careful" he states seriously making me nod once which he returns "ok I'm going to get home to my beautiful wife, what time will you need me here?"

"I'll be leaving around lunchtime"

"Perfect I'll be here before that. Catch you later boss" he chuckles giving me a little wave when I flip him off.

Making my way down the stairs to the kitchen to grab a drink of water before bed, just as I get the the door a body runs into my chest and from the smell I can tell exactly who it is.

"I'm sorry" she whispers taking a step back before bending down to pick up the things I didn't realise she dropped.

"Let me" I tell her, quickly picking them up passing them to her.