11 - Mike

I regret how I acted when I saw Lottie back home, both what I was ready to do and how I acted after Mary left. It stung when she said I was to call her Charlotte because I knew that meant that I hurt her, I didn't intend for my words to come out so cold and harsh. I was still struggling to hold myself back when really I wanted to fuck her against the nearest wall.

Why the fuck do I feel this way?

But by god do I want her and because I know it can't happen just makes me want her even more.

I strip myself of my clothes and walk into the shower, dick still the hardest it's ever been.

Don't do it man

Don't

Wrapping my hand around my length "fuck" I groan closing my eyes as an image of Lottie flashes in my mind "fuck baby what are you doing to me" I mutter tugging faster imaging that it's her hand instead of my own.

It doesn't take long before I blow my load hitting the shower door, letting out a loud groan leaning against the wall waiting on my heart to calm and that's when the guilt hits.

I'm a sick bastard how can I feel like this for her

My daughters best friend and my best friends daughter

"Fuck" I growl punching the wall before cleaning up and quickly get out get ready hoping I catch her before she leaves so I can apologise to her again.

As I'm walking down the stairs I hear her goodbyes and she walks out, just as I go to speak I realise she is pretending she didn't see me even though I know she did.

"Ok beautiful if that's how you want it to be" I mutter to myself clenching my jaw "it's your own fucking fault Mike"

"Oh good there you are, hurry before the food gets cold" Mary says smiling up at me before sending a wink and giggles making me look at her confused.

"What?"

"Oh nothing dear" she says walking back into the kitchen.

Shaking my head I walk down the rest of the stairs before following her, though my mind is filled with thoughts of Lottie.

*****

"Girl you better find yourself a man" I hear Lacey say as I walk back into the penthouse only landing back in New York an hour ago before she lets out a loud laugh.

"Hey" Mickey greets as he sees me walk in

"Hey bud, you good?" I ask as I put my bag on the floor.

He shrugs but his face tells me he is "what's wrong?"

"You need to get laid Charlie" Lacey laughs still not noticing my arrival "maybe you will meet someone on vacation"

My jaw clenches not liking the idea of Lottie with anyone, giving my head a shake I concentrate on my son.

"I'm just bored, tired and fed up with this shit" he groans "she's in that place not having any drugs or alcohol but there is no change in her personality, I'm beginning to think she used them as an excuse and that's just who she is"