29- third party pov ⚠️

Mike tenses up letting me know he is close but before he reaches his release he pulls me up quickly removes my clothes then places me softly down on his bed, spreading my legs before placing himself between them on his knees as he places his hands on either side of my head.

"Show me Mikey" She whispers staring up at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

Mike knew what she meant, she wanted me to show her how he felt. Now that they have established there feelings for each other there is no reason to hide it, looking down at her Mike is unable to stop the soft smile from appearing on his face. "Fuck me, she's perfect" Mike thinks to himself "she was the perfect woman for him" kissing down her neck and slipped down lower, kissing the top of her exposed chest, below the neckline. Mike pulled back and reached down, kneeling with her between his legs. Lifting her hands above her making her let go of his thick length, She smiled as her face lit up, flushed with love and passion.

Mike smirked and stole a quick kiss from charlottes lips before sliding himself down on her body, His mouth eagerly finding her upper stomach area, kissing softly beneath her breasts as his hands slid under her back to undo her bra for her.

Charlotte assisted in taking off and tossing her bra on the floor at the side of the bed, The arch in her back became more pronounced as Mike placed his hands caressing her body before his index fingers inside the waistband of her panties, he gently kissed her breasts, licking and suckling on her nipples that became erect in short order. "Mikey..." Charlotte moaned with a gasp of appreciation for this man's efforts to pleasure her.

"We're only getting started, baby" he replied in a raspy tone as he kissed his way down her body, sliding down lower until he started to slowly tug down on her panties with each kiss.

Charlotte's breathing accelerated as a rush of wet heat that radiated out of her core, causing her entire body to ache with desire. She grasped his hair with both hands, pushing down into his head as he focused on her hips kissing and licking them, teasing her as he knows how desperate she is.

"Please" she begs

Mike grunted and grinned as he placed soft kisses over Charlotte's thong, kissing the fabric and feeling her shudder each time. He peeled it down to reveal her soaked pussy. She shuddered at the feeling of his wet lips reaching there, kissing her on her pelvic bone, a most unexpected display of domineering affection. He shattered any resolve she may have had left, finding no hesitation to slow or stop where this is obviously heading

Mike slowly pulls them down her legs, he leans back taking a look at the beauty in front of him before throwing her thong in the same place as her bra. Charlotte smiled shyly at him before opening her legs so they were now on either side of his own. "You're so fucking sexy, Lottie," Mike says hoarsely before pecking her stomach again.

Placing his elbow down, he lays his left hand across her lower abdomen, and used his shoulders to act as a buffer so she couldn't close her legs should she have to for any reason. Laying himself down, blowing a slight breath out of his mouth against her core, surveying her pussy, smirking when he sees how pussy lips shining due to her juices. "Is this because of me?"

"Shut up" she says in a moans desperately due to feeling a little embarrassed but mostly frustration due to him not doing what he was supposed to be doing "please mikey stop taking me"

He leaned in and moved his head to the side, kissing the inside of her thigh instead. Charlotte's eyes widened at the action. He went in again and she lifted her head up to watch as he did it once more, kissing the other inner thigh. Like a shark circling its prey, Mike wickedly teased her, letting the anticipation build. He went for it, His lips finally connecting first in a soft kiss to her lower lips before slowly licking from the bottom to her clit causing charlottes body to shiver like a shock of electricity ripple through her body.