13 - Charlotte

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Charlotte, happy birthday to you" everyone sings as the cake is put in front of me.

"Woohooo make a wish Charlie" Lacey cheers making me blush

I look over the faces of everyone before landing on Mike, who is watching me with a look in his eyes I don't quite understand and a small smile on his face.

I quickly look away before anyone notices me looking at him closing my eyes

'I wish I find my person soon'

It's the only thing I can think of and maybe if it comes true this strange attraction I have to Mike will disappear.

"Happy birthday sweetheart" mom and sad say in unison making my eyes open

"Thank you" I smile standing to give them both a kiss on the cheek.

"So how does it feel to be 21?" Mickey asks making me chuckle

"They same as is does every other year"

"Your no fun" he huffs before giving me a quick hug "happy birthday Charlie"

"Thank you"

Lacey is next to wrap me I'm her arms "happy birthday bitch, I'm so glad I'm here to spend it with you"

"Thank you, I'm so glad too" I say hugging her tightly as I feel like I've been punched in the gut as guilt hits me.

Then Ryan, Sarah and the kids all give me hugs wishing me a happy birthday, then Vivian and even though she is a bitch I still feel guilty for what I done.

"Happy birthday dear"

"Thank you Vivian"I say with a fake smile.

"Happy Birthday Lottie" I hear his husky voice before his muscular arms wrap around me "stop blaming yourself, please baby" he pleads in a whisper before pulling away.

I give him a discreet nod before smiling "thank you Mikey" I say which make him smile.

Heading back to my seat I cut the cake to give everyone a slice

"Dis zz ood ake" Mickey tries to speak with a mouth full of fake

"Huh?" Me and Lacey ask in unison

"Don't talk with your mouth full Michael" Vivian scolds making him roll his eyes

I bite my lip to stop myself from giggling at the 18 years old boy acting like a 3 years old

I feel eyes burning on the side of my face which causes me to turn my head catching Mike smirking at me with a raised eyebrow.

I quickly look down hoping he didn't catch the blush appearing on my face. It's only been a couple of days since Mike and I slept together and I can't stop thinking about it, if it's not the guilt of what I done then I feel all hot and bothered thinking about how he made my body feel.

It was amazing and I feel terrible thinking that but I can't help it, he makes me feel different than I ever have and this is exactly why I hope I meet someone soon and this attraction goes.

I lift my head only for my eyes clash with mikes heated ones, I wriggle around in the seat as his gaze is making me feel things.

"You ok?" Lacey asks from beside me making me jump.

My heart pounding in my chest I say the first thing that comes to mind "Yeah I just need to pee" making her chuckle.

"We'll go then"

"I'm going" I snort then look at my parents "I'll be right back"

"Ok sweetheart" dad says and continues his conversation with the others.